WWE RAW Febuary 11th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, February 11, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, February 12, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where

Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN

RAW Five-Point Preview

85DB1VX.jpg

WWE.com said:
With Mr. McMahon still recovering from hip replacement surgery, what will unfold when WWE Champion The Rock comes to Monday’s Raw? Here are five reasons to tune in at 8/7 CT on USA Network as Elimination Chamber looms large on The Road to WrestleMania.

1. WWE Champion The Rock comes to Raw

CUC50Et.jpg

WWE.com said:
WWE Champion The Rockwill be at Bridgestone Arena when Raw comes to Nashville, Tenn. With Elimination Chamber just days away, what will The Great One have to say about his opponent, CM Punk? Will former WWE Champion Punk have any final words before their big showdown? With both Superstars equally passionate about expressing their opinions of each other, a battle on the mic could be as epic as their WWE Title showdown at Elimination Chamber.

2. Can anyone control Brock Lesnar?

h2HPkuF.jpg

WWE.com said:
Last week, the WWE Universe witnessed yet another brutal assault by Brock Lesnar when he decimated The Miz on the set of “Miz TV.” The attack comes after Lesnar shattered Mr. McMahon’s hip — a ruthless act which Raw Managing Supervisor Vickie Guerrero admitted she did not anticipate when she re-signed Lesnar. Although Paul Heyman still appears to be aligned with the behemoth, it certainly doesn’t seem as if Heyman can do anything to stop Lesnar from doing anything he wants to anyone he wants

Exactly why did Lesnar return to WWE? Will the WWE Universe get any answers … or just witness another brutal attack on Raw? Either way, Brock Lesnar is must-see TV!

3. Who is next in Mark Henry’s sights?

JoDV7db.jpg

WWE.com said:
Mark Henry has returned to WWE with a vengeance! Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara both felt The World’s Strongest Man’s wrath, and Randy Orton was unable to stop the hungry competitor from earning a spot in the No. 1 Contender’s Elimination Chamber Match. Michael Cole has described Henry as the most dangerous Superstar in WWE. Who will the former World Heavyweight Champion go after next?

4. Which returning Superstar is poised for a big 2013?

NJRmqpC.jpg

WWE.com said:
In addition to the return of Brock Lesnar and Mark Henry, the WWE Universe has witnessed the return of a hungry Jack Swagger and a better-than-ever Chris Jericho — who competed in an epic WWE Active Match with CM Punk last week. As The Road to WrestleMania heats up, which Superstar will rise to the top and possibly find himself competing on The Grandest Stage of Them All?

5. Will John Cena, Sheamus and Ryback deliver justice?

S5bXl0b.jpg

WWE.com said:
After Raw went off the air last week, John Cena issued a straight forward challenge to The Shield — step in the ring with Cena along with Sheamus and Ryback at Elimination Chamber. The challenge was officially accepted later in the week. After months of The Shield running roughshod through WWE, has the group finally met its match?

The powerhouse team of Cena, Sheamus and Ryback could quite possibly be the most potent trio in WWE in recent years. Will they bring a new brand of justice to WWE? With Mr. McMahon recovering from surgery, no permanent Raw General Manager in place, and Brock Lesnar and Mark Henry on the loose, it sure seems the time is right.

Don’t miss the final Raw before Elimination Chamber as The Road to WrestleMania 29 heats up.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
That's gonna be boring... Where's the emotion in that? Want to see Lesnar kicking some asses, that'd be ok

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm excited about Henry, Lesnar and how The Shield vs. The Three Stooges feud develops.

Cole

Jobber
Reaction score
In Portugal I have no possibility of watching live in any TV network so I have to require a stream. Well, I'm pretty sure that it's going to be (again) a boring show because of the non-sensical fillers, but I'm on vacation, so... why not?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cole said:
In Portugal I have no possibility of watching live in any TV network so I have to require a stream. Well, I'm pretty sure that it's going to be (again) a boring show because of the non-sensical fillers, but I'm on vacation, so... why not?

Let me know if you need any streams.

I don't get why people are hating on this already to be honest.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:

IWC is all about negative vibe, and I'm no one to judge, but I'm just telling you from my one years experience on this forum.

Hating on products for no reason, just like I used to pick on TNA fans for no reason. Shit that hasn't changed yet, which is very surprising.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:

It's really hard to get excited for a 3 hour fillerfest.

Either way, we've been having fun and rating the show highly each week, so there's no reason to dread watching this...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggles said:
WWEForums is all about negative vibe, and I'm no one to judge, but I'm just telling you from my one years experience in this forum.

Hating on products for no reason, just like I used to pick on TNA fans for no reason. sh*t that hasn't changed yet, which is very surprising.

You need to replace "WWEForums" with "IWC".