WWE RAW Febuary 11th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The IWC does complain, but what i don't understand is why even watch it if you hate it so much? There are plenty of other wrestling promotions to watch. I understand complaning, but when it's constant, it's slightly annoying, and ruins the fun. I think it's ironic that I joined the IWC because my friends basically don't care for Wrestling. They would speak bad about it like it's lame, but the IWC likes to TRASH the WWE>. Just something i've noticed.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Danielson said:
The IWC does complain, but what i don't understand is why even watch it if you hate it so much? There are plenty of other wrestling promotions to watch. I understand complaning, but when it's constant, it's slightly annoying, and ruins the fun. I think it's ironic that I joined the IWC because my friends basically don't care for Wrestling. They would speak bad about it like it's lame, but the IWC likes to TRASH the WWE>. Just something i've noticed.

Whilst I agree with it all, the IWC has never changed and it never will unfortunately.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The IWC like to hate on everything the marks love, so as long as Raw is liked by marks, it will be hated by smarks.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The return of Johnny Ace. Who's with me?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
GTI said:
The IWC like to hate on everything the marks love, so as long as Raw is liked by marks, it will be hated by smarks.

Not necessarily. If you watch every once in a while, I can see how WWE "smiley babyfaces" would appeal to you, But if you watch for a long time, you see the flaws of said babyfaces and push them away. It's similar to a relationship and typical human emotion, not really the IWC being rebels and whatnot. (Oh, and some of the ratings recently show how they really weren't appealing to anyone)

I'm with you Stop.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You need to replace "WWEForums" with "IWC".

I think you're right. IWC it is.

Hating on the product is something the IWC has done ever since day one. I don't really know why one can not enjoy a product delivered to entertain you. You claim that you are entertained by the fact that Brock Lesnar is on a killing spree, Rock is WWE Champion, but you still make hate comments like "WWE is dead - this shit will be boring - not worth watching tbh" before the show has even started. Please don't tell me that you are not getting entertainment, you call Brock Lesnar returning, and Rock as your WWE Champion not entertainment? Come on. You are getting a glimpse of the moments we used to mark for as kids.

I am not claiming that you guys make bad points, but don't just throw away rude comments before the show has even started. It is kind of very hypocritical.

Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'll try to be here. I know I'll be watching live either way, just don't always get in on the discussion threads.