WWE RAW April 8th 2013 Live Discussion Thread (WrestleMania Fallout)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
raoufsb said:
yep i read it on pwmania and apparently the source is F4Wonline
http://www.pwmania.com/major-concern-backstage-at-tonights-wwe-raw-brock-lesnar-the-rock-plans-nixed-john-cena#.UWMyL5M2Znc

Well that explains things.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This doesn't sound like the Rock. Isn't he supposed to be a consummate professional?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- As noted earlier, The Rock was scheduled to be confronted by Brock Lesnar on tonight's RAW, however The Rock is no where to be found.

RAW's original script was set to feature The Rock opening the show with a promo about losing the WWE Title to John Cena. This promo would have led to Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman confronting Rock and laying him out, planting the seeds for a future pay-per-view bout between the two, rumored to be WrestleMania 30.

With The Rock skipping out without notice, WWE had to re-write the show. A WWE source described the environment as "chaos backstage."

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Watching RAW tomorrow morning is going to be interesting.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I still don't buy it. As I said, 90% chance it is bullshit, 10% chance it is some elaborate work to turn Rock heel lol

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Fucking part timer :jeritroll:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Well for me it's either dirtsheet BS (most likely), or the WWE and Rock kayfabbing the dirtsheets in an attempt to increase viewership for Raw. Nothing in this at all IMO.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Well for me it's either dirtsheet BS (most likely), or the WWE and Rock kayfabbing the dirtsheets in an attempt to increase viewership for Raw. Nothing in this at all IMO.

Why is it so difficult to believe that Rock is actually screwing WWE :haha:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Spoiler on HUGE star scheduled for tonight's RAW.

– WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is scheduled for tonight’s RAW emanating from East Rutherford, New Jersey. We are not sure whether he will be seen on tonight's RAW. We will keep you updated.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jesse Pinkman said:
Spoiler on HUGE star scheduled for tonight's RAW.

Marking already.

Leo C said:
Because it makes no sense.

It make a little sense. Maybe hugging Cena was so traumatizing to him that he can't bare to leave his house.

Reactions: Swift and Crayo