WWE RAW April 8th 2013 Live Discussion Thread (WrestleMania Fallout)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Have to work :yay:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He oughta just repeat the same crap he did last year. Have a 20 minute monologue that the crowd takes a giant shit on, eventually gives into the fact that the crowd's too busy popping for Daniel Bryan to listen to him, ask the Rock to come down to give him one last hug to send him on his merry way, then Batista runs out and powerbombs his ass through the ring. Don't tell me you wouldn't mark again.

Will I be here? Maybe. Cynthio and Nazi owe me sexual favors if so. If so, will I watch the show or just pretend? Maybe. Would rather just have Seabs keep me posted of what's going on, so he can yell "BAHGOD THE SHIELD JUST JUMPED THE RAIL AND ATTACKED CENA! Wait... what is this... Brad Maddox... A match... HOLY CRAP! DEAN AMBROSE JUST WON THE WWE TITLE!" and entertain all of us with his fake results.

For some reason I imagine Seabs looking just like Turk from Scrubs.

Saddlerrad

Jobber
Reaction score
Rumours flying around that Rock has gone walkabouts. Lesnar was meant to be beating the hell out of Rock tonight to set up next years WM main event, but Rock has gone home and refused to show his face. McMahon and co have been in chaos writing a new script for tonight's raw. Hope it's a work. Hell Rock to return.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Saddlerrad said:
Rumours flying around that Rock has gone walkabouts. Lesnar was meant to be beating the hell out of Rock tonight to set up next years WM main event, but Rock has gone home and refused to show his face. McMahon and co have been in chaos writing a new script for tonight's raw. Hope it's a work. Hell Rock to return.

lol wtf

source or prepare to be mocked

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Saddlerrad said:

source?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
OK, it is definitely being reported by most dirtsheets.

IMO either work or just complete bullshit. Rock wouldn't pull a stunt like that

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
eh, the site that made up the story is inaccessible atm. Seems like bullshit

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
That was shitty written article.

- There is said to be absolute panic at RAW this afternoon. Tonight's show was scheduled to build to a segment where Brock Lesnar beat up The Rock to set up a WrestleMania XXX main event.

The Rock is not at RAW and word going around is he went home. Vince McMahon and WWE writers and producers are busy re-doing the show and apparently the angle has been nixed.

Nobody knows any details as to what happened past that. The belief now is that Rock won't be appearing tonight.

- There is another major angle planned for tonight to set up John Cena's next title defense at Extreme Rules. It was something that has been planned for some time and was actually scheduled for WrestleMania last night.

Saddlerrad

Jobber
Reaction score
I got it from others on another forum, could be bullshit 100%, just thought i'd check in and spread the word incase.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The 'other forum' just shut down that thread, so yea :pity:

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
yep i read it on pwmania and apparently the source is F4Wonline
http://www.pwmania.com/major-concern-backstage-at-tonights-wwe-raw-brock-lesnar-the-rock-plans-nixed-john-cena#.UWMyL5M2Znc

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cool. the angle has been nixed. So you planned a raw 364 days ahead of time, and the Rock didnt show up, so you said fuck it? :rock: Dont make me laugh.