WWE RAW April 8th 2013 Live Discussion Thread (WrestleMania Fallout)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, April 8, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, April 9, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where

Izod Center at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, NJ

RAW Five-Point Preview

45f03349bda7462e218ac7f6535821c7.jpg

WWE.com said:
With John Cena the new WWE Champion, Miz new Intercontinental Champion and Triple H’s career still alive, what will unfold less than 24 hours after WrestleMania? Here are five things to look for on tonight’s Raw at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

1. Anything can happen the day after WrestleMania

6ed7c48867b62c252c9dd0c616e82206.png

WWE.com said:
Hot off the heels of a heart-pounding WrestleMania 29, could the WWE Universe be in for some unexpected surprises on Raw? Using history as a guide, it’s very possible there could be major fallout in the wake of WrestleMania 29.

2. Is Fandango a flash in the pan?

b1e14f7cc9baee8990c0386ad1e22c01.png

WWE.com said:
After all the false starts, Fandango proved he is the real deal with a win over future WWE Hall of Famer Superstar Chris Jericho on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Even Y2J agrees his loss to Fandango is one of the greatest upsets in WrestleMania history. But what is next for Fandango? Does he have what it takes to keep winning in WWE?

3. Is Miz poised to take 2013 by storm?

86959b5632cd5c60859f93c2262dfc41.png

WWE.com said:
Over the course of history, Miz has chalked up quite a WrestleMania resume. He retained the WWE Title, retained the WWE Tag Team Titles and now captured the Intercontinental Title on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Who will be the first to step up and challenge The Awesome One?

4. Triple H’s career lives on!

3b4330c1fe766d2c1009516a0f7bedd4.png

WWE.com said:
After an animalistic encounter with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, Triple H prevailed and preserved his career. The bout clearly took its toll on The Game, who was examined by WWE doctors after the match. What’s next for The King of Kings? Does he have aspirations that go beyond the board room for 2013?

5. The Champ returns!

98c52f3b2eca4e459bc9ec815062241e.png

WWE.com said:
After spending a year lamenting his loss to The Rock at last year’s WrestleMania, new WWE Champion John Cena has finally redeemed himselfon The Grandest Stage of Them All.Now that the 11-time WWE Champion is back atop the WWE, who will be the first to challenge him?

Don’t miss the first Raw on The Road to WrestleMania XXX! Tune in tonight at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I said it before WM: I'm more excited for this post WM stretch than I was for 'Mania itself. As long as Cena and Rock don't have a shitty blowoff match, then these next few weeks will be great. Tonight's Raw won't be anywhere near as good as last year's one at this time though, there's not really any interesting fallout like there was this time last year.

Anybody see there being a possibility of a Shield vs Cena/Rock match?

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
R Albin said:
I said it before WM: I'm more excited for this post WM stretch than I was for 'Mania itself. As long as Cena and Rock don't have a shitty blowoff match, then these next few weeks will be great. Tonight's Raw won't be anywhere near as good as last year's one at this time though, there's not really any interesting fallout like there was this time last year.

Anybody see there being a possibility of a Shield vs Cena/Rock match?

no rock

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
totally pumped up for this; Cena is the CHAMP! Fanango winning was shocking but good by Jericho to put him over so even then if i end up being a dango fan i'd still go by "FANDANG.....NO!" lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Will watch only to bury this pathetic product.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Completely not pumped for tonight's show. Usually the post-Mania shows are exciting, but I'm just not feeling it this time. Too crappy of a WrestleMania for me to really care much for the "fallout."

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'll be watching because apparently I'm a glutton for punishment. However, not sure how active I'll be in the thread, if at all, since I have a friend over.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The one good thing is the crowd will consist of angry smarks probably still pissed about last night's crap.

if WWE wheels out Cena to talk about how he overcame the odds and how much he respects Rock, at least we can expect his monotone drivel to be drowned out by heavy boos.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I suspect a huge boring chant when he makes his winner's speech tonight.

"THE CHAMP IS HERE!"

"BOOOORRRRRING!"

:angry:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I just want the crowd to bury the show if it is as bad as Mania was.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
So true, so true. I'll be looking to zone out if he starts a 20-minute or so "yay me!" speech.