• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 3rd June 2013 - LIVE Discussion

Cwalker

So I'm assuming countouts are still in place so that Joe Axel Henning will win again.

That's how you push a superstar, have him only win big matches via countout

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If you would have told me a month ago that Michael McGillicutty would have three Raw main events in a row, I would have punched you in the face for taunting my dreams.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
that milking the count Cena does is so hilarious, he lays on the floor till nine the gets back to his feet and into the ring in no time.

:D Did they just announce Curtis Axel vs. Chris Jericho on Smackdown this week?
YES! :mark:

Troy

Big E has the five count in NXT which is impressive but Curtis Axel has the ten count on RAW.

Troy

that milking the count Cena does is so hilarious, he lays on the floor till nine the gets back to his feet and into the ring in no time.

He still hasn't quite worked out how to properly sell that has he. At least, after the easy dive back into the ring, he tried to sell it again.

STALKIN' said:

:mark:

Heisenberg

did Heyman just hand a laptop/tablet to Axel to use? :lmao

Also here's a pic of Bryan's gash.

74663636ccc111e2b4cc22000a1fbe13_7.jpg