• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 3rd June 2013 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

I think they could come up with a better spot than a powerbomb through the table. Nothing wring with diversity

It is one of his signature moves so I don't mind that the powerbomb is his go to move when putting someone through a table.

Heisenberg

I didn't mind the finish as it would have been bad if either guy lost but Bryan will probably still be unhappy with the way it ended. Maybe he tells Cena he didn't need his help. I wouldn't mind seeing a Bryan/Cena feud for the title.

CaptainxBumout

You threaten that to make sense you don't actually leave. As HHH will show when he comes out and gets Cena DQd in the next match

No DQ in the next match.

I'm really loving that Bryan is getting a big push or at least it looks that way. Crowd is totally behind him. I just hope this doesn't make Bryan heel with the way he's acting towards the other faces

Chris

Dreams are Endless
No DQ doesn't mean no count out :lmao this is some SVR shit when you only change one rule and forget about the other one.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Cena and Axel Mcguillicutty Hennig have ZERO chemistry. This is really rough on the eyes.