• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 29th October 2012 - HIAC Fallout LIVE Discussion

rawisrey

Really expected Cesaro, ugh I want them to stop adding Team to the front of the Rhodes Scholars. But that's just a personal preyfereynce.

Lets see what Foleys got, I'm sure they won't be the counterpart feuds to Punks team.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah this reveal was a big letdown, but it'll still be a great match. What titles are left for the undercard though? WHC, US and divas?

Troy

Why don't Team Friendship and Kofi have their titles with them? Surely the champions should carry them EVERYWHERE

Troy

Yeah this reveal was a big letdown, but it'll still be a great match. What titles are left for the undercard though? WHC, US and divas?

They need to do something with Ziggler, Sin Cara and Mysterio as well so maybe there will be another SS match.