WWE RAW 29th October 2012 - HIAC Fallout LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
300px-WWE_RAW_logo.svg.png

SWERVE SWERVE SWERVE
Before the PPV no-one could figure out the best way for WWE to end the WWE Championship HIAC match. The trouble was that it looked like WWE had backed themselves into a corner pitting an undefeated wrestler in Ryback against a guy that had held the WWE title for 343 days. It looked like whatever happened someone would come out of the PPV looking weak. But WWE put their thinking caps on and came up with a finish that made both guys look good heading out of the PPV and also continued a storyline that began a couple of months back. By using referee Brad Maddox to screw over Ryback everything worked. Punk retained the title and managed to defeat the monster but Ryback got his revenge after by attacking the ref and by hitting Shell Shock on top of the cell. What will the fallout be on RAW tonight? Will Ryback get a rematch? Will Brad Maddox be removed as a ref by Vickie?

The End of a Reign
Whilst Punk managed to keep his long title reign in tact, Sheamus wasn't so lucky against the Big Show. In their first ever match Big Show had control for the majority of the match and when he hit the WMD it looked all over until Sheamus became the first ever wrestler to kick out of that move. Sheamus hit a brogue kick for a two count and went for a second but ran into another WMD for the three count. Where does this leave Sheamus after an impressive title reign? Will he get a rematch at Survivor Series?

Ziggler No Show
Dolph Ziggler guaranteed the WWE Universe that he would cash in his MITB briefcase at HIAC and in the end he didn't. What will Ziggler have to say for himself on RAW? Is he afraid to face Big Show or are there bigger plans in store for him?

Setback for Team Friendship
Team Friendship managed to walk out of HIAC with their titles but they didn't manage to win their match. They were DQed after Kane continued to attack Sandow when he wasn't the legal man. There were some moments of friction between Kane and Bryan tonight especially when Bryan tagged himself in and tried to get the pinfall victory himself. When will Rhodes Scholars get their rematch and will Team Friendship be able to keep it together?

Cena and AJ
So last week AJ was fired because she had an affair with a WWE wrestler, that wrestler was apparently John Cena who denies everything. This week Vickie is apparently going to show proof of their relationship on RAW. Vince McMahon should also be there and maybe he will announce a permanent GM.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
RAW is in North Carolina tonight. Could we see the return of Ric Flair tonight?

Tune in for all that and a lot more on RAW tonight. Be sure to join in the fun and dicuss the show as it happens with other WS members.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
After the SWERVETASTIC ending to HIAC, I'm looking forward to Raw. Don't know if I'll be on here for it though, hopefully I will be.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I just hope they don't take up too much time on RAW with the Cena/AJ/Vickie angle that makes no sense but in the end I know that this will be the focal point.

I have high expectations for the follow up to the WWE Championship situation, they did a good job on the night but they need to continue that good work on RAW.

Survivor Series is the next PPV and it is only three weeks away so realistically they should announce the mainevent match for that tonight to give them two more weeks to build it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Will be on for RAW, look forward to seeing how things progress from here. Should be exciting.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I'll be on for Raw tonight... Wonder if Cena works himself back into the title picture right away.... Triple threat at Survivor Series? Tag match main event with Cena/Ryback vs Punk/Lesnar? Team Heyman vs Team McMahon 5 on 5? Also where does the Miz go from here and who will challenge Kofi for the IC title? Should be a good show!

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Been a while since WWE have had a good few options for the Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Team Punk vs. Team Ryback (or Team Cena) looks like a strong possibility, and there's a lot of tag teams around now that could have an Elimination Match of their own as well.

I might check out Raw tonight, even though the 3 hours are really hard to sit trough live (especially when you're watching it at 1am).

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
If Flair doesn't return, it will be a letdown since there is zero buzz with wrestling these days.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Who's counting on AJ coming out being pregnant and being proven to have drugged Cena? 8D

I'll be on most likely, but an hour behind so may not be in the discussion.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
It will most likely start with a good long Punk/Heyman segment. Im looking forward to it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Ryback and Punk is easily the thing I look forward too the most. And I know the Kofi/Miz feud has already been three matches, but I would not be against them going one more time at Survivor Series. They really brought some heat back to the IC title and they work really well together. Been loving Kofi as Champ right now.

AJ story is already stupid, but at least it keeps Cena busy.

Can't wait to see the fall out of Sheamus/Big Show/Ziggler. Honestly, I would hate another Sheamus/Show match but there seems to be no other option. Possibly Orton vs. Show but that one bugs me more then the former. I do want to see a Barrett/Sheamus feud however.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Ryback and Punk is easily the thing I look forward too the most. And I know the Kofi/Miz feud has already been three matches, but I would not be against them going one more time at Survivor Series. They really brought some heat back to the IC title and they work really well together. Been loving Kofi as Champ right now.

AJ story is already stupid, but at least it keeps Cena busy.

Can't wait to see the fall out of Sheamus/Big Show/Ziggler. Honestly, I would hate another Sheamus/Show match but there seems to be no other option. Possibly Orton vs. Show but that one bugs me more then the former. I do want to see a Barrett/Sheamus feud however.

That match stole the show last night (much to the surprise of me and probably most others) If they can pull of a match like that or something similar, i'm all for it

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
That match stole the show last night (much to the surprise of me and probably most others) If they can pull of a match like that or something similar, i'm all for it

I disagree. If there's one match that surprised me, it was Orton vs. Del Rio. I think match of the night was Kofi vs. Miz though.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I disagree. If there's one match that surprised me, it was Orton vs. Del Rio. I think match of the night was Kofi vs. Miz though.

I liked Kofi/Miz from Main Event on Ion better than last night, I think I hold the Shaemus/Show match with such high regard because I expected so little from it and they really delivered a good, physical, believable brawl and I didn't see that finish coming at all... Orton/DelRio was good but that missed spot near the end really took away from what could have been an excellent match

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
^ Absolutely spot on.

Mind you, I'm not exactly a fan of Show nor Sheamus but the both pulled off a match that made me enjoy it.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
The finishing stretch of that watch was great. Can't wait till Show cuts his promo.