WWE RAW 29th October 2012 - HIAC Fallout LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Neither should Ace/Cena but it still happen, and didn't Show/Cena end a PPV as well.

It has happened too many times. Maybe this time someone will talk some sense into Vince. People will still buy the PPV even if Cena is in the opening match, as long as he is on the card they will buy it.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I thought the show was OK.

I liked most of the matches, especially the tag team matches which got a lot of time.

There was still a lot I wasn't a fan of though. The Cena/AJ storyline is hard to watch, and just looks like creative are making it up as they go along. I kind of wished Sheamus wasn't so happy during his promo, although the White Noise to end the segment was good at least. The last segment also wasn't great. After Heyman announced the team for Survivor Series it became blatantly obvious who Mick was going to pick for his team. It was just 15 minutes of knowing exactly what was going to happen, step by step.

Also, kudos to WWE for raising 1 million for Susan G. Komen. Impressive stuff.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
Also, kudos to WWE for raising 1 million for Susan G. Komen. Impressive stuff.

I agree. For all of the people who shake their heads and laugh at WWE, they sure do a lot for causes. Even things as simple as the "don't be a bully" campaign means a lot.