• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 29th October 2012 - HIAC Fallout LIVE Discussion

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wonder if Gabriel is aware how absolutely fucking ridiculous his hair looks. Oh well at least he's a good wrestler, doubt he'll get to showcase how much he's improved his technical abilities in this match though since it'll be short.

Troy

Great opportunity for Justin Gabriel to face Alberto Del Rio, hope it isn't a squash.

Troy

I wonder if Gabriel is aware how absolutely fucking ridiculous his hair looks. Oh well at least he's a good wrestler, doubt he'll get to showcase how much he's improved his technical abilities in this match though since it'll be short.

It kind of flames the rumours that are floating around the net about him. Could use a haircut to make him look a bit more serious.

SAIYANS

This makes me think of how much money WWE and Cena make. This was one month of profits from sales of his merchandise, I know that a few more might have bought it because the money went to charity but still he has massive selling power.
That is why a creative or board member is told go sit in the corner and think about what you just said when they suggest turning Cena

rawisrey

I still wish I was seeing some more Kidd, I mean I remember talk of a push but he just got a random pin on Tensai and got beat up afterwards and that was about it. They like to hype up the Cross Arm, which is a cool move, but how many legit people has he beaten with it? I think his Enziguri has put more main eventers away.

This match is actually going longer than I expected good for Gabriel getting some time to shine.

Troy

Gabriel looked good against Del Rio, got in some offense and didn't look out of place. Del Rio getting the win was always going to happen though.

John McHenry

John McHenry
It kind of flames the rumours that are floating around the net about him. Could use a haircut to make him look a bit more serious.

If your refering to the gay rumors his father is out. I think if he were gay he would probably also be out. Though he would be the first openly gay wrestler in WWE to my knowledge that had not got run out of the building. Not sure of any other rumors.