• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 27th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Andrew

Great RAW.

Most superstars were used which is always a good thing and the storylines developed strongly here.

Dale

Super Moderator
Well I guess I grew up in the law business since my mom was a paralegal :lmao

Jesus Christ. Too many Rocky worshipers here.
No, you're just a moron. It's a shame you're banned on WF because you belong over there with the rest of the idiots.

SAIYANS

Did your mother tell you about the business and show you how it works as well as how to use the resources? Did her colleagues tell you stories and show you trick/give you tips? Cerbs you are being an asshole just to be one right now really.

If a kid grows up with a construction worker and knows how to work the machines and the safety measures, then he grew up in it. If a kid grows up with his mom being a teacher and he can work every database, knows the methods, sat in with the classes, watched the kids, has seen lesson plan, and so he knows the damn teaching game.

Don't be a dick

Troy

Oh god really. It isn't that hard to figure out what he is saying. It is like Orton saying he grew up in the business, or Natalya, or Michael mcGillicutty. They all grew up in the business compared to someone like a Jericho who didn't grow up in the business since they didn't have family working in the business so they are an outsider. I didn't think that it was a hard concept to grasp at all but I was wrong.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
just because he's a little excited and almost fell of the ropes does not mean he needs to work more in the ring

John McHenry

John McHenry

Do you go to work with your mom learn hang out with her and her coworkers watching what they do and learn from it if thats the truth than yeah.

Sad you made some good points tonight then Andrew says you were acting like chad (at the time you werent) but now your starting too.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
No, you're just a moron. It's a shame you're banned on WF because you belong over there with the rest of the idiots.
You mad DALE? :rock:

All you do is post stupid fucking heads like ^that^ anyways. Some big fucking contributor you are, blueberry.

hyourinmaru

He never wrestled a match in his life until after he graduated college.

So yes, he's lying. He didn't grow up anywhere near the "business".
That's the biggest load of horse shit I have ever read anywhere.

His Father and Grandfather are Wrestling Legends. Do the names Soulman Rocky Johnson and High Chief Peter Mavia not ring a bell?

learn your history otherwise you'll look like a bigger idiot than you do right now

Dale

Super Moderator

All you do is post stupid fucking heads like ^that^ anyways. Some big fucking contributor you are, blueberry.
Yeah, i'm steaming mad that his forum has been lumbered with a blueberry like you because you got run off of WF.

SAIYANS

You really are too old to be acting childish son. Both of ya truly

Fun and games is fun and games, shit don;t make it or take it so personally

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
That's the biggest load of horse shit I have ever read anywhere.

His Father and Grandfather are Wrestling Legends. Do the names Soulman Rocky Johnson and High Chief Peter Mavia not ring a bell?

learn your history otherwise you'll look like a bigger idiot than you do right now
Please son, I know more wrestling history than your fragile mind can handle.

Love how dramatic you Rocky homos get over simple criticism.

Troy

I need to remember to stop feeding the troll.

So overall how would people rate RAW tonight? As I said before I thought that it was an excellent show that only had a couple of week parts but the promo work more than made up for a couple of week matches.

Next week is massive as well with HBK showing up to talk to HHH and Taker. Is The Rock booked for next week?