WWE RAW 27th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

cenarockss11.jpg

The Rock Returns to RAW
This week marks the long awaited return of The Rock to RAW. No satellites, no pre-tapped promos it will be The Rock LIVE standing in the middle of the ring. Last week John Cena cut one of his promos in some time on The Rock, it was real, it was serious, it was excellent and we now get to hear The Rock's response to it.

20120225_raw_jl_punk_dbryan_c.jpg

Laurinaitis Hints at Punk-Bryan Rematch
On Twitter Johnny Ace hinted that he may book a rematch between the World and WWE champions on RAW this week. Do you think that we will see a rematch and do you want to see this happen?

20120220_raw_jerichowins_r.jpg

Jericho: Number One Contender
Last week on RAW Chris Jericho become the number one contender to CM Punk's WWE Championship after winning a Battle Royal. The show closed with a staredown between the two and this is the real start to their feud over the title. What will happen between these two on RAW this week?

20120222_hhh_taker_r.jpg

HIAC
Last week HHH finally accepted a match with Undertaker at WrestleMania but he upped the stakes by making it a Hell In A Cell match. What will happen next in their feud and will HBK get involved?

Be sure to join in the fun and take part in the LIVE discussion during RAW. Post your thoughts and discuss the show with other members as it happens.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Cena won't be appearing due to him promoting NASCAR all weekend.

Not too sure if I really want The Rock there tomorrow, just reckon it'd be better if Cena was there but I guess he'd cut some lame jokes or so. Hopefully he cuts a serious promo and hypes this up.

I also hope for another HHH/Taker segment somehow. I'd love to see Jericho cut a promo furthering the feud, promo war time!

Bryan v. Punk III could be good, but is it really dragging on?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Yeah, I don't understand the whole NASCAR thing but I hear it's fucking up his schedule. He missed the recent live events but I'm sure he'll make this RAW since it is a taping and they NEED to build The Rock/John Cena feud so it'd make sense having them both in the same arena at the same time. Can't wait for The Rocks promo. :mark:

Should be a good episode of RAW and I'll be here like usual.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
John Cena will be on the show, pretty sure it has been confirmed that he will be able to make it there. He will still start the race and then he will fly straight to RAW. The good thing is he doesn't need to be there right from the start, he just needs to make it before the end of the show.

I really don't want to see Bryan face Punk again, it is always bad when a champion loses even a non-title match leading into WM so keep them away from each other. I also don't want to see another dodgy finish between the two, the one on Smackdown was good but no need to have another non-finish in a match between them.

Killz

Reaction score
Cena's just tweeted he's leaving "raintona" to head to Raw because Dwayne showing up is "big". Says he'll happily do it if they run the race tomorrow but he's got somewhere to be tonight. Playing up to his gimmick of always being at Raw completely but still cool to see, will be ammunition for him if they face off. Thought I'd let you guys know.

As for this Raw, I have an essay deadline so I'll likely be up watching. Should be interesting but I don't want another Punk vs Bryan. Eventually at some point they need a HUGE match, properly hyped, and when they have that I don't want to remember these good but dodgily finished TV matches.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Why do I have a feeling I'm going to be face-palming after Rock cuts his promo tonight? I just have a terrible feeling it's going to be loaded with poop jokes.

The Triple H/Taker promo was good last week, but if Shawn Michaels starts getting involved with it too much, things might get silly. "NO, HUNTER! YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM! DON'T DO IT!"

Looking forward to the Jericho/Punk stuff though. Hopefully this feud gets more face time this week. It should, I mean, it's only the WWE Championship and all.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
While I'm on my way to WWE Raw tonight all of you should check out what happened on WWE Raw exactly 6 years ago today. Because I know you are wondering.

WWE Raw February 27,2006 - YouTube

It has commercials. I know. I don't care. Too lazy to take them out.

AF.

Reaction score
Well I expect a big showing from WWE on this episode.

HHH/Undertaker to physically hit each other this time (it's gotta happen sooner than later).

Jericho segment.

The Rock promo.

The hype train is looking good for this edition of RAW.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
A lot of promos expected, I hope to see Swagger get some feud going for his US Title and perhaps the tag belts.

AF.

Reaction score
does this start in 15 minutes or another hour?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
1 hour and 10 minutes.

AF.

Reaction score
ahh fucking hell. won't be able to watch

PY.

Reaction score
For some reason, I'm not all that hyped for Raw. Usually a good thing since whenever that happens, it turns out to be a good show.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I should be taking part in this thread tonight.