WWE RAW 27th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah I figured they would save that for last, so I tuned in late. Too busy playing hockey. I was certain they would open the show with Rock because everyone expected him to be there and he wasn't going to do anything other than talk.

Reactions: 1 person

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Am I the only one who thought a little less about Rock's promo after Cena called him out about the notes? I mean it was still really awesome stuff but that was pretty cold and put a bit of a damper on it.

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought a little less about Rock's promo after Cena called him out about the notes? I mean it was still really awesome stuff but that was pretty cold and put a bit of a damper on it.

Yes! I did too. So, now we know how he can go on without making any mistakes for 20 minutes!

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I dunno, but I'm really surprised Cena doesn't have more people in his camp. I thought he crushed the Rock on the mic. Even with Rock getting the last word, I still thought Cena had the upper hand in the end.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i wasn't the same, once Cena called him out. cause i just kept looking at his wrist after that.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah I figured they would save that for last, so I tuned in late. Too busy playing hockey. I was certain they would open the show with Rock because everyone expected him to be there and he wasn't going to do anything other than talk.

They have a habit of saving The Rock until the end so that they can keep people tuned in for the entire show just to see his promo. Not sure if the plan works but that would be their reasoning behind it. Just like next week I predict that HBK will appear at the start of the second hour.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

I agree especially since I noticed he was looking at it here and their probably just bullet points but if you compare it to all he had to say I'd call it a wash

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

I still thought that The Rock's promo was really good because of the topics that he brought up but I was shocked when Cena mentioned the notes on his wrist.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The notes thing didn't bother me because I thought he once again rebutted everything Cena's said about him. If this feud is to hot up to epic levels, Cena really needs to bring some new material back at him because calling him movie star and dwayne aint gonna cut it anymore.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It just made it even more impactful as PSYCH pointed out that Rock was frazzled after that which pretty much always never happens to him. This is why despite the corny shit Cena does on the mic sometimes I still hold him in high regard on the mic because he can come totally off the top of his head and make someone look silly or sting them right back as hard.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
They have a habit of saving The Rock until the end so that they can keep people tuned in for the entire show just to see his promo. Not sure if the plan works but that would be their reasoning behind it. Just like next week I predict that HBK will appear at the start of the second hour.

Yeah, that was the dice I was rolling. I have the first half dvr'd though, I'll go back and watch the rest later.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The notes thing didn't bother me because I thought he once again rebutted everything Cena's said about him. If this feud is to hot up to epic levels, Cena really needs to bring some new material back at him because calling him movie star and dwayne aint gonna cut it anymore.
Well neither is the whole fruity pebbles, lady parts, etc stuff to be fair tho. I thought tonight he put a nice twist on it with separating Dwayne from Rock.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The began his promo setting that up though to saying the rock wouldn't exist without wwe etc.