• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 25th June 2012 - LIVE Discussion

John McHenry

John McHenry
If I can be serious for a moment (Lance Storm FTW!), a Cena heel turn would probably make me mark out more than anything else at the moment, but he would get cheered more if he did it than he's been the last five years. Cena can never be a true heel now unless they do something drastic to get everyone to hate him. What they'd have to do is basically make him a rebel type tweener at the most because if they turn him heel, he'll just be another heel that gets cheered more than the faces. I'd love to see the kids' reactions though.

He could punt kick a baby or slap a woman that'd probably get him a decent amount of actual hate. Depending on the baby and the woman.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You'd think so, and it probably would. But WWE also thought Daniel Bryan treating cute little AJ like crap would get the fans to stop cheering for him, yet when he sent her out of the ring they chanted "Hey, hey, hey, Goodbye" at her.

John McHenry

John McHenry
He could say that Chuck Norris is over rated. But in all seriousness the things they could do to make him a true heel they won't because more then likely he would have to spend a long time trying to overcome them.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I don't know if this Cena promo was on Punk, I could see a lot of fans just siding with Punk especially if gets in Cena's face after what fails to be a good reason to turn Cena. Cena could come off as a bitter guy wanting the WWE title back and not wanting all this garbage he's been getting lately. Hell, he has had one strenuous year of obstacles that even when Cena was a WWE Champion he never got.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
We could have dual shoots! Cena could talk about having these distracting matches when he should be competing for the title and Punk could be all, "It's your fault the title has been bastardized into being almost completely meaningless!" and bring up Cena being in all these main events while Punk was defending the title halfway through the show. :mark:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Yeah, with Punk he still has so much ammunition if they let him fire back against Cena then the fans should side with him as Cena looks like he's just grasping at things.

Troy

Perfect timing. Logged on just in time to see the show starting with a promo detailing the Bryan/Punk/Kane/AJ storyline.