WWE RAW 25th June 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

20120618_LIGHT_raw_jerichoreturns_C.jpg

Jericho Returns
After a month on the sidelines due to Jericho nearly getting himself arrested in Brazil, Chris Jericho returns to RAW. Before he left he was feuding with Randy Orton but Orton then got himself suspended for two months for breaking the wellness policy again. That leaves him with a clean slate and with no-one to feud with. Who do you think Jericho will go after in his return? Will he be part of the MITB match at MITB PPV? Will he come back heel or face?

20120617_LIGHT_NWO_hhh2_C.jpg

HHH challenges Lesnar, Lesnar says no
At No Way Out HHH publicly challenged Lesnar to a match at SummerSlam. Last week on RAW Paul Heyman responded to the challenge on behalf of Lesnar and said that Lesnar wasn't interested in the match. This didn't sit well with HHH and he attacked Heyman. What happens next? Does Heyman sue WWE? Does Lesnar return?

Vickie Interim GM
In the leadup to the 1000th RAW WWE is testing out Interim GM's to find out who should replace Johnny Ace. Last week Mick Foley took the reigns of RAW and Smackdown and this week Vickie Guerrero gets the chance to show what she can do. Will she abuse her power and give Ziggler another title shot?

20120619_Light_mib_feature_L.jpg

MITB PPV
The PPV is three weeks away and currently only one entrant has been named for the RAW MITB match. Will any other wrestlers be added to the match this week and if so who will be added? Will they announce any other matches for the PPV?

1000th RAW
The big event is now less than a month away. Will a big name from the past appear on RAW this week to promote the milestone show?

Join in the fun and get involved with RAW tomorrow. Discuss the show as it happens with other WS members in this thread.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I see Vickie inserting Ziggler vs. Punk at MITB with Kane wanting another shot. Except Kane goes into the MITB or Kane vs. Ziggler for the #1 Contender's.

HHH/Lesnar I don't care anymore... Brock just needs to attack HHH or something to spark the feud.

Jericho has been rumored to come back as a face, it'd be a good move if he did, insert to MITB.

Tag Division is brewing, so I expect more of that happening. Other than that, hopefully we can get some sort of legend back against Heath Slater. I'd like to see Road Dogg.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not the only one that's more interested in what they do with Slater this week than anything else am I?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I loved Slater last week, just hoping to see more of it. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind if he won the US belt off Santino.

Speaking of that... They could use Slater to talk smack to Santino and he can say he has an Italian friend with us tonight, bring NUNZIO!

#HEELRaghe

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of Paul Heyman every week, but whatever. Del Rio looks like he will get his shot as the Number One Contender according to recent reports, hopefully that's a great match. As for Ziggler and Kane I see them both entering the MITB while Punk and Bryan have a match at MITB and if Cena does not face Punk at Summerslam, the two have a shady finish that has Bryan win at MITB, and have him retain clean at Summerslam. I mean its the passing of the torch. Punk claimed super-stardom at Money in the Bank, and Cena passed the torch to him, I think it's time for Punk to pass the torch to Bryan and elevate Bryan from a star, to a superstar.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm getting tired of Paul Heyman every week, but whatever. Del Rio looks like he will get his shot as the Number One Contender according to recent reports, hopefully that's a great match. As for Ziggler and Kane I see them both entering the MITB while Punk and Bryan have a match at MITB and if Cena does not face Punk at Summerslam, the two have a shady finish that has Bryan win at MITB, and have him retain clean at Summerslam. I mean its the passing of the torch. Punk claimed super-stardom at Money in the Bank, and Cena passed the torch to him, I think it's time for Punk to pass the torch to Bryan and elevate Bryan from a star, to a superstar.

:bookert:

#HEELRaghe

Reaction score
I know pretty bold thing to say, but I know Lesnar's apperances are limited, but this whole back and fourth thing between Triple H and Heyman would be way more interesting if Brock was in the ring while Heyman talks. It would look more like Heyman is his manager, rather than his "representative"

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm more concerned for what they'll do with Cena. Even though I am not a fan of him, I do want to see him in a storyline and I'm assuming Brodus/Big Show will be a SD Feud. Brodus will be added to the MITB I believe, I see both brawling onto the outside not grabbing a briefcase. This can set up their feud later down the track... I see Survivor Series team being around those two unfortunately.

With Cena, he doesn't have anybody to face. I would have said Jericho but if he's coming back as face... then Fuck.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I can actually see them putting Cena in a MITB match. As long as he doesn't win, that would be awesome. Talk about star power in a MITB match.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Cena in the MITB would be amazing. I'd seriously be up for watching, that would automatically sell MITB for me. With that being said, Cena has never been in a MITB as far as I remember. Having him being there would be good, even better if he loses

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We're all forgetting The Great Khali is Vickie's assistant this week too...

We'll see Dancing!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Heath Slater has finally found a gimmick that gets him over, only problem is it involves losing to retired wrestlers. Still he is getting on tv each week and is entertaining so he is moving in the right direction. Would be awesome if the New Age Outlaws appeared to take on Slater and a tag team partner, even if it was just Road Dogg that would be good.

I see Vickie trying to get Ziggler into the WWE title match at MITB but failing and in the end putting him in the MITB ladder match.

John Cena going into the MITB match would be the best way to use Cena at the next PPV rather than giving him a oneoff match at MITB before setting up something bigger at SummerSlam.

This is my last RAW for about a month so I am hoping that it will be a good one.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Jericho returning tonight is a good thing for WWE as they need him.

I don't see any more involvement tonight for the Lesnar/HHH, other than WWE likely to recap what happened last week.

And Vickie as GM will be interesting tonight

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I hope Vickie gives Dolph a World Title match with Punk only for Swagger to cost him the match.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I'm pretty shocked that nobody mentioned that at this time last year was the epic CM Punk shoot. The legit date is on Wednesday but in terms of wrestling timeline, well this was the night. I would love to Punk mention it. Other than that, I can't wait for Jericho to return. Hopefully Psych doesn't have to be a buzzkill when he comes out.