WWE RAW 19th December 2011 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Awesome RAW ending, I like this whole thing CM Punk, Bryan and Ryder are doing.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I ask about Brodus because they stopped doing videos for him and I find it hilarious.

It's not the first time it's happened.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The crowd loves Ryder, Punk & Bryan as champs. Keep them champ until Mania.

You have three guys in the ring what makes you think the crowd enjoys all three. Personally I the Bryan is over rated he isn't bad but not as great as everyone on the net seems to think he is.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
You have three guys in the ring what makes you think the crowd enjoys all three. Personally I the Bryan is over rated he isn't bad but not as great as everyone on the net seems to think he is.

okay you talking about in ring.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
On RAW tonight, John Cena didn't look very happy anymore and looks like he is tired, pissed off with the WWE or something. Also with his tweets lately and WWE releasing the 'Cena Sucks' T-Shirt, he just seems like he doesn't care about it and them releasing it as he said on twitter.

Just reading his tweets makes me feel that Cena is really pissed right now in WWE. He had that top spot and now its slipping away. Vince pulling triggers on Punk and now Bryan puts Cena down. Cena is realizing he lost the spot and the fans. He had the fans roaring for him in the mid 2000s and now his time is done and over. No fan wants to have him as his favorite wrestler. Hearing those Punk chants last night was amazing right before the match. One questions if Cena beats Rock clean at WM28. If Cena wins the crowd will literally throw shit in the ring. Cena can't be a top guy anymore. I feel as if the era of CENA is coming to an end very soon at WM28. I feel he wont make a comeback at all. They can force it like they have recently with the quick picking up the belt then dropping it. Fans won't respond to him anymore like he use to in his career. Look at what he achieved in that span of time. It looks like HHH numbers, and Cena has been in this company more than half that time. Cena peeked to high its over. No matter what he does, he has done it already. Time to step out of that spotlight to put it on others. Sorry big guy. Your career is over for the main event spot.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Picture taken after Raw

001.jpg

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Damn! ^

The following is the result of the WWE Raw post-show dark match from Monday night in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The report comes courtesy of ProWrestling.net.

1. John Cena defeated Kane by DQ. Kane was disqualified for using a chair during the match. Kane left the ring and came back. He went for a piledriver, but Cena countered with the Attitude Adjustment. Cena closed the show by wishing the fans happy holidays.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
On RAW tonight, John Cena didn't look very happy anymore and looks like he is tired, pissed off with the WWE or something. Also with his tweets lately and WWE releasing the 'Cena Sucks' T-Shirt, he just seems like he doesn't care about it and them releasing it as he said on twitter.
You're really looking too much into nothing. He's gone through much much worse when it comes to the crowd from fuck you Cena and much more. Guy is fine and no point in harping over a fanbase he'll never win over unless he did funny enough turn heel and then the kids would end up booing him instead. Cena is a big supporter of Ryder and seems to be a supporter of Punk too as well as Bryan from back when he wanted him back in the WWE when they let him go so I don't see him being upset that their trying to show a changing of the guard. Probably approved of it in a way. Guy is still young and isn't going anywhere.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Really? Does this not reflect on the current Cena storyline? This makes even more sense.

ants

Reaction score
Thought Raw did what it needed to tonight.

Promotion of the Champions, they are well and truly over as they should be, be interesting to see who Bryan feuds with tbh.

Barrett dominated Orton, the Barrett Barrage continues, and this will go on to the Rumble, exactly what I wanted.

Sheamus continues his dominance, I smell a final 4 Royal Rumble of Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus. ANY of them I would be happy to see win it!

Reactions: 1 person

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
This was in Philly man of course Punk and Bryan were over.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Really? Does this not reflect on the current Cena storyline? This makes even more sense.
It would if that stuff was really going on. I didn't see him looking any different than he usually does on Raw. Didn't seemed bothered or anything so that's what I meant about looking too deep into it.

And Punk is over everywhere nowadays lol.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Oh so people are just harping on internet reports and getting overexcited. Awesome, people should put warnings in their posts that they believe everything dirtsheets say.