WWE RAW 19th December 2011 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
*Spoilers*If you don't want to know the results from TLC PPV then stop reading now*Spoilers*

WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

On RAW this week we will see all the fallout from the TLC PPV.

CM Punk retained the title so who will be the new number one contender to challenge Punk at the Royal Rumble?

What next for Del Rio and Miz now that they failed to win the title?

Cena and Kane will continue their feud which began last week when Kane returned, with the awesome new look, and chokeslammed Cena.

Air Boom defended their titles last night and it was the first time in a long time they defended the titles. Who will be the next in line for the tag team titles?

Ryder finally acheived his goal and won the US title. What is next for Ryder and his broski's, a celebration party on RAW?

Ziggler lost the title so where does he go next, does he have a rematch or does he head towards the mainevent?

HHH beat Nash and sent him out on a stretcher last night so surely this is the end of their feud. What is next for HHH?

All that and more on RAW tomorrow.
Be sure to join in the fun and take part in the live discussion.​

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Will most likely be here watching live hopefully.

I really just want to see more Kane for the show which is one of the main reasons I don't want to miss it, and I heard that the 'it begins' promos will reveal a lot on RAW this week.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I see it being Ziggler vs. CM Punk at the Rumble because the main focus will be on the Rumble itself really.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Either Ziggler or The Miz tbh.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Be interesting to see who will face CM Punk.

I'll be online for the show luckily, unfortunately I will miss the two RAW after that.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Sucks, so you'll miss the it begins revealing? I cbf doing the date as I get mixed up with the US and AU date difference so I refer to it as 'it begins'.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Yeah I'll miss out, I'll just download the show when I get home.

I'll be coming home from Sydney then. I'll read spoilers online then

Aniking

Reaction score
I thought I may as well answer your questions, Troy:

CM Punk retained the title so who will be the new number one contender to challenge Punk at the Royal Rumble?

I have a feeling it'll be The Miz. There was a report after Awesome Truth split that Miz would return to the WWE Championship picture, and I doubt that means just for one pay-per-view. I can see him being the one to face CM Punk at the Royal Rumble.

What next for Del Rio and Miz now that they failed to win the title?

Mentioned Miz above, but as for Del Rio, I'm not too sure. There's a part of me that wants to see Rodriquez get some payback for how he has been mistreated. Rodriquez usually takes the mistreatment on the chin, but idk, after seeing TLC something tells me he won't be associated with Del Rio much longer. Call it a gut feeling or stupidity, I don't really know, but he may get himself some backup.

Air Boom defended their titles last night and it was the first time in a long time they defended the titles. Who will be the next in line for the tag team titles?

I don't think we'll find this out quite yet. It's a shame they had another match thrown onto the card without any announcement, even if the build up was there. It's really disappointing that the WWE do that.

Ryder finally acheived his goal and won the US title. What is next for Ryder and his broski's, a celebration party on RAW?

I see him celebrating in some form, but Ziggler will look for retribution.

Ziggler lost the title so where does he go next, does he have a rematch or does he head towards the mainevent?

I'm gonna take a stab and say that Ziggler will fail in a rematch for the title by the end of the Royal Rumble, possibly at the pay-per-view itself. Once he's completely done with Ryder at the RR, he'll be involved in the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match, followed by (hopefully) a top feud for Wrestlemania.

HHH beat Nash and sent him out on a stretcher last night so surely this is the end of their feud. What is next for HHH?

Unfortunately I see it as possibly the beginning of the Undertaker/Triple H feud that leads to their supposed match at Wrestlemania. Undertaker won't appear for a little while yet, but Triple H will cut some solo promos, with tomorrow likely being the first.

Two things I'm really looking forward to is the next ItBegins video, but also the next phase of the Cena/Kane feud... that's if the WWE go through with it. I just have a slight feeling Kane is back as a face and used Cena to send a message to Henry, but I really hope I'm wrong and they do feud. It'd be a tough one to book considering Cena needs to look strong going into Wrestlemania, but Kane also can't look like a slouch or else his return feud will be ruined.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
cena should come out wearing the cena sucks t-shirt

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
cena should come out wearing the cena sucks t-shirt
Stupid grin too, "I'm not mad Kane chokeslammed me cos holey moley did that feel goooood!"

Vita

Reaction score
Very Rough Predictions heading into the Rumble.

Punk will probably face either Miz or Del rio, but not both. Star power needed in rumble. Rumble is also the time when you get the weaker mid card challengers so the outside shot is Punk/Ziggler.

Cena/Kane continues, but won't lead to a match at the rumble. They'll both be in the chamber match after the Rumble anyways.

Might actually see some tag team stuff as this isn't a 40 man rumble this year, easiest way to take people out is to put on a tag match, maybe even a three way. Air Boom vs Epico/Primo and the Usos could be good.

I don't see a return match for Ziggler. I see a Vickie split. Ziggler will be in the rumble, so no feud for him.

We'll see and hear from HHH, who I have no clue what they're doing with him. Surely he's not Rumble bound, right?

24fawwe12fa24

Reaction score
I can't wait for Raw tonight, should be a pretty good show considering everything that happened last night.

New No.1 Contender for WWE Championship
I think dissapointingly already we will see Alberto Del Rio have one last attempt at winning the WWE Championship from CM Punk, the reason I think this is because, R-Truth's 30 day drug ban will be up soon meaning that R-Truth can turn Face again (again dissapointing) and have a feud with his former tag partner, also John Cena won't get his shot at the title because he will most likely just be an entrant in the Royal Rumble as at the Rumble they seem to have Diva's Championship Match, WWE Championship Match, World Championship Match and then either US/IC Championship Match or a heated feud which could be Barrett/Orton, Miz/R-Truth, so Cena will feud with Kane definetly up until the Royal Rumble, which means that Del Rio will have to face Punk at the Rumble unless they put Ziggler against Punk which they might but, who would Ryder feud with up 'til Royal Rumble, this would then make everything Ryder's worked for just look worthless because he hasn't got a feud, and they can't do another triple-threat match which would contain Ziggler, Punk and Del Rio because they've just had one.

Who's next for a shot at the Tag Team Champs?
In my opinion Primo and Epico look pretty good, two young guys who to me seem to be making the Tag Team division not so boring anymore, I think eventually Primo and Epico will win the titles off of AirBoom! but this will be around about Elimination Chamber/Wrestlemania, if it was to be Wrestlemania this would make Primo and Epico even more over because they have a win over the Tag Team Champions not only that, they now are the Tag Team Champions, winning the belts at Wrestlemania. So yeah I think Primo and Epico are here to stay, they will probably feud for some time.

What's next for Ryder?
I live in England so last night I was supposed to be asleep about 2 hours before this even started, so I got up a live stream of the PPV on my laptop, and the first thing I saw was Ryder executing the 'Rough Rider' on Ziggler to become the new US Champion, I was marking out in my bed! I can't wait to see how Ryder's run as Intercontinental Champion pans out, I've heard lots of people comparing Ryder to The Hurricane, and saying how Hurricane got this huge push back in '03 and even got a World Heavyweight Championship shot the night after Wrestlemania but I think that Ryder is going to be different, in my eyes he will never be a WWE/World Heavyweight Champion but has the potential to be a good solid Intercontinental/United States Champion for a long time to come as long as he doesn't dry out after say a year, as for tonight I imagine there will be the 'Ryder Revolution' Party going on backstage with The Big O and Ryder's Dad! HAHA!

What's next for Ziggler?
I think the WWE have chosen the perfect time to take the belt off Ziggler, because the Royal Rumble PPV means that Ziggler can feud with Ryder right up to the event and not have to have a title match at the PPV, then afterwards he can get eliminated by e.g. Triple-H and then go and feud with Triple-H until WrestleMania, therefore cementing himself into a Main Event position much like Barrett is doing now with his 'Barrett Barrage', he can then go into the Raw Elimination Chamber Match to determine the Number 1 Contender for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania as it seems that Randy Orton is going to win the Royal Rumble Match again this year if the Rumours/Backstage Ideas are to be true, he could then continue his feud with Triple-H up to Wrestlemania as I've said and have a good match with 'The Game' in a match that Triple-H could possibly put Ziggler over and let him have the win.

*** JUST AN EXTRA COULD ANYONE WHO READS THIS CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, I UPLOAD RAW, NXT REDEMPTION, WWE SUPERSTARS AND SMACKDOWN EVERY WEEK IN FULL NOT IN PARTS, THANKS *** 24fawwe12fa24's Channel - YouTube <------- THE LINK TO MY CHANNEL!

24fawwe12fa24

Reaction score
R-Truth's suspension is up on Wednesday so expect to see him back on Raw next Monday!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Jax and I are doing a show after Raw tonight. I should be online for the show as well.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
First of all, Ryder has the US not the IC :p

This show should be good but like most RAW after a PPV, they ain't that good..