• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 18th June 2012 - LIVE Discussion

John McHenry

John McHenry
Jericho has plenty of money so this isn't costing him much at all especially since he is doing what he loves. I don't know why the other band members stick around since they wouldn't be earning much at all.

This is the biggest most of the other band members have ever been their actually riding his coat tails and if you look at when they primarily tour it's just during the summer so through the rest of the year they do other things. The second CD wasn't that bad but wrestlers singing has never gone over good mainstream. While guys talk about how big Cena was it had nothing to do with Radio play and everything to do with the fact he was so over with the crowd.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
How can you say typical Cena main event? Did you really expect/want Ace to get offense in there? That was exactly how it should have ended, and the crowd was awesome.

Heisenberg

And it was some good old shit, like tossing Bischoof out

no I've seen him do that to Johnny like 3 times. it's boring and did NOT deserve the main event. Cena is just a main event whore. I'm sure he has enough pulling power to say, hey maybe that match should main event RAW or main event the PPV. Not my match for once. Like Bryan v Punk should have main evented at OTL, not John v Ace.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
no I've seen him do that to Johnny like 3 times. it's boring and did NOT deserve the main event. Cena is just a main event whore. I'm sure he has enough pulling power to say, hey maybe that match should main event RAW or main event the PPV. not my match for once. Like Bryan v Punk, not John v Ace at OTL.

He can say that, but just as easily as he can make a suggestion, they can say "No, go win again."