WWE RAW 06/02/12 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
3 and a half hours. Man I'm tired, went to sleep at 8am last night.

I think I got to sleep about the same time. Had to get up at 10 also for college and there was barely anyone there because of the snow.

spikefist

Jobber
Reaction score
i think that elimination chamber is going to define the face of the upcoming wrestlemania 28. after the match of cena and kane, john is going to focus on his match with the rock. this means that the big red machine will most likely have no opponents to face, or maybe he will take part in the cena-rock rivalry.

i won't lie, i don't like punk and jericho very much, but they're definitely the most voted to win the elimination chamber match.

concerning undertaker and triple h, i don't know why but i've got this feeling this is going to be the saddest match ever, maybe because this is taker's last match and ive always been a huge fan of his. if taker and HHH won't go at it again, i see a possible undertaker vs kane 3. However, just like i wrote on youtube, undertaker'd better not give everything he's got this time at wrestlemania, you know he was once carried away in very bad conditions, and this time, if he does, it could be even worse...

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
spikefist said:
i think that elimination chamber is going to define the face of the upcoming wrestlemania 28. after the match of cena and kane, john is going to focus on his match with the rock. this means that the big red machine will most likely have no opponents to face, or maybe he will take part in the cena-rock rivalry.

i won't lie, i don't like punk and jericho very much, but they're definitely the most voted to win the elimination chamber match.

concerning undertaker and triple h, i don't know why but i've got this feeling this is going to be the saddest match ever, maybe because this is taker's last match and ive always been a huge fan of his. if taker and HHH won't go at it again, i see a possible undertaker vs kane 3. However, just like i wrote on youtube, undertaker'd better not give everything he's got this time at wrestlemania, you know he was once carried away in very bad conditions, and this time, if he does, it could be even worse...

Exactly, EC has a big meaning for both Undertaker and HHH this year and also many other superstars, can't wait to see what happens after it.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Lots more posts since I last checked. Really excited for RAW as I said before. I love it when I can't predict really what's going to happen.

Reactions: TheNova and seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sage said:
Lots more posts since I last checked. Really excited for RAW as I said before. I love it when I can't predict really what's going to happen.

It does make it more fun definitely and during the RTWM they tend to be more unpredictable.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah, and there's normally (crossed fingers) no filler segments with unneeded matches. Last week, every match had a purpose.

I'm hoping so. It's such a shame they can't book this way consistently.