WWE RAW 06/02/12 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He probably will bury someone. If not, then he'll bury the streak lol.

I'm guessing someone will get a pedigree through a table leading into a promo about how the Undertaker left on a stretcher last time. You know all the new stuff we haven't seen before. :damn:

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I'm guessing tonight the Kane vs Cena match at EC will be announced.

Reaction score
Sage said:
I'm guessing tonight the Kane vs Cena match at EC will be announced.

Yep. It's only 13 more days and based on last week's action, that match should be announced today.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dear god please keep me awake this time ROKTWOTKWOYK

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No idea why Elimination Chamber PPV exists. There's no need for another one 2 weeks after RR.

EC is the best PPV ever..i'd rather say "No Way Out" but it was replaced by EC and that is truly the best PPV of the year IMO.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nah not the best but I enjoy it yeah, it doesn't need to be 2 weeks after the Rumble though.

You might have a point but I as a fan think it's great that we get to see two great PPVs in a short time.

Reactions: Crayo

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
A PPV is only great when it has good build up.

Well i love watching EC because of the Elimination Chamber matches..they are so freaking awesome and tend to be very entertaining at some point.

I agree with you that EC haven't had a good build-up for it but atleast it is great in overall the event is very entertaining but i do agree with you.