WWE RAW 06/02/12 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Hell yeah can't wait for RAW tonight.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I think it's too soon personally. Though I really want to see Jericho speak for a long period of time.

RAID

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't see Y2J speaking tonight, it's what the fans want and it just would not make sense for them to speed threw this story line heading into WM28.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RAID said:
I don't see Y2J speaking tonight, it's what the fans want and it just would not make sense for them to speed threw this story line heading into WM28.

Agreed, I think Punk might call out Jericho but I don't think Jericho is going to interact until after EC, where I feel he'll be WWE Champion.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I hope "she" is revealed tonight. The earlier it unwraps the longer build we get.

Reaction score
Even though I hate this, I'm pretty sure HHH will be speaking about what happened with Undertaker last time.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Hunter is gonna be here again?
triplehshovel.gif