• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Payback Preview & Live Discussion - May 17th, 2015

Lover Boy

Certified
Won't be here unfortunately due to time difference :(

Hope the PPV is a good one and you lads have a good time.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Won't be here unfortunately due to time difference :(

Hope the PPV is a good one and you lads have a good time.
I think you brit lads ([MENTION=75]Champagne Charlie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION]) should coordinate your own discussion viewing party for tomorrow. I'd probably even watch it again with you guys if it was at a good time.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'm running late so you guys can wait or start without me. I should be home by midnight at the latest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

No offense, but don't be an ass hole. We'll be doing the discussion in maybe 30 minutes. If you can't wait, go to bed.

I waited 3 hours. I can stay up until 2:00 but 3 is a bit much. I have school tomorrow. Sorry Brandon. I gotta go to bed

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Re: WWE Payback Preview & Live Discussion - May 17th, 2015

I waited 3 hours. I can stay up until 2:00 but 3 is a bit much. I have school tomorrow. Sorry Brandon. I gotta go to bed
If an extra 30 minutes breaks you, I don't know what to tell you. We're going at 11:30, be here if you can. We'll be fine if you don't.