WWE Money in the Bank Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Yeah, the cage match was weak and the finnish even lamer still.

PPV was decent enough in a spot-ish/cheap thrills kinda way...

A Few thoughts....

Seeing Natalia & Tamika in action makes the majoirty of the rest of the divas look so weak - Just can't imagine any of them aside from maybe Beth bringing the pain to either of them, yet rediculously they're just being used as valets.... So yeah, what does it say about the perception of the women's div if they have valets that are way more physically intimidating??? If they're in those roles because they're not textbook eye-candy, that's so fucked-up and backwards it's beyond belief.

As others already touched upon, Sheamus' pre-match promo reeked of him having actually sided with Nexus... Thing is, given the lame finish of the cage match, they're gonna have to do something pretty spectacular to avoid it just being a poorly played out swerve.

The writing's now on the wall re: Taker's storyline and, in turn, IMO Kane's career... Suspected this could be Kane's farewell storyline from the off.... One last storyline which DOESN'T involve him being all rapey (and is actually, shock-horror, seen through to a conclusion.... Thanks to it also involving Taker, who's prescence will bring the necessary booking/creative commitment .). The crowd was popping like fuck for Kane during MITB, not to mention when he was declared the new champ.... He probably had the night of his life on Sunday!

Miz: "Awesome!" indeed.... Loving the new found aggressive streak. Every time I see him it feels a little more like he truly 'belongs'... As for his after match promo; shoot-tastic! ...You could tell he meant every word!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
What's with creative and them always wanting Kane to be the one to take the belt from Rey? They wanted Kane last time but he turned it down so the younger guys could win, only for Booker to win so I guess this time he decided he would take it and I think its a good decision. He's been the only thing on Smackdown keeping me watching lately and hopefully he continues to do well and has a great reign, I'm thinking he will retire a little after this.

Actually, I have read somewhere that all of those claims of Kane "turning down" a world title run were complete B.S.

Overall though, nice PPV. Way better than I expected, even with an underwhelming main event, I feel this has been the best PPV as a whole since Wrestlemania.

CMS

Reaction score
Imagine how great would it be for Taker to be the one who ends the career of Kane, adding that to having ended the career of HBK.

.....all of that would make the feud and promos going into Mania against John Cena or Triple H that much sweeter.

Reaction score
I just rewatched Money in the Bank, yes I have that kind of time, and I thought everything complimented the next thing and really made for a solid show. Sure no big promises were tweeted or mystery signings were brought in to debut but I thought everything advanced and was great.