WWE Money in the Bank Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
My stream kept on going in and out when I was watching the SD one. The spot with Kofi was awesome to me. Overall I think the Raw one was better.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
SD was more a story match and Raw was more spot based. Edge actually did some nice things, Bourne had a standout night and Henry didn't look too bad. The overrated dream team Miz, Morrison and Orton sucked as usual, and the finish makes me dread him cashing in. But i'm thinking he's going to be the first to fail, which wouldn't be too bad.

I hope there's some kind of surprise in store for the main event, but i'm not holding my breath. Lot of time left in the show unless they're gonna go short again.

Alex C

Reaction score
I think Miz will lose his United States Championship soon,probably to Evan Bourne

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
:lmao at Slater of all people trying to be the one to single handidly stopping Sheamus. That finish was lame and just more of the same, but definitely better than had they sided with Sheamus blatantly so meh.

Reaction score
So, Cena/Sheamus vs Nexus at SumerSlam, and sometime during the match *BAM* Sheamus pipes Cena in the back of the head. Then they move to an Orton-Sheamus program and eventually after the Miz is built really well, he swipes the belt from the poorest man's Stone Cold.

Reaction score
Big Red blueberry as Champion. This would have to be the worst day of WWE 2010!!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Totally called Kane winning MITB, cashing in and winning off Rey. Shit, I was ridiculously close on the finish to Rey/Swagger too.

Damn I'm good :D

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I have to say, I marked out quite a bit when Kane won. I always find myself rooting for him whenever he is in one of the MitB matches, guess it's nostalga or something.

Kane and Miz both winning were nice suprises and imo great choices. Way to many people were already crowning Drew Mr.MitB all over the internet before he was even in the match. Glad to see the WWE finally give Kane what he deserves, I may be in the minority here, but I would really like to see him get a good 2-3 month run with the strap. Him winning really sets up more potential feuds, Rey, Swagger, Show, Punk and eventually Taker *shrug*

The Miz winning was also awesome (pun intended), I found myself wanting him to win, but I was expectinga predictable Orton (who I do think should start a title chase angle now) or Edge win, The Miz, next to Orton, Edge and Jericho I felt was the only real contender for the RAW briefcase. Bourne I feel could be a main eventer one day, but I like the way the WWE is currently pushing him and winning the MitB now wouldn't be right for him. I honestly am looking forward to how MIZ-ter Money in the Bank goes about his run with the Briefcase. I could legitimately see him carrying the thing around for quite some time like Edge initally. Perhaps cashing in AT Wrestlemania.

edit- That being said, I think that The Miz, or whoever wins the next MitB (is there still going to be one at WM?) will fail to win the title when they cash in. Way to mcuh emphasis has been put on the succesful cash ins as of late.

Alex C

Reaction score
I was shocked by both results.And even more when Kane won World title! I will say this PPV was great. This also proves that we can have awesome show and booking in the PG era aswell...

CMS

Reaction score
Future feuds for Kane? I am almost sure Taker is winning that bad boy at Summerslam

noumenon

Reaction score
Whatever is after Summerslam I'm thinking Taker will pick up the title...or perhaps after that. I think Taker's return at SS will be a "surprise" return, and surely attempt to go after Kane for the "WTF!?" reaction. He'll then reveal Kane was his attacker or something to that nature. Kane deserves at least one title retention against Taker, then Taker can take the title off him in October.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
What's with creative and them always wanting Kane to be the one to take the belt from Rey? They wanted Kane last time but he turned it down so the younger guys could win, only for Booker to win so I guess this time he decided he would take it and I think its a good decision. He's been the only thing on Smackdown keeping me watching lately and hopefully he continues to do well and has a great reign, I'm thinking he will retire a little after this.

The Miz was also a good choice to win the RAW MITB, during the match I really thought Bourne or Jericho had it, but its good to see Miz win it and hopefully he holds onto the briefcase for a long period of time because the last few have been cashed in really quickly. I'm happy Edge didn't win it again, he really doesn't need it tbh.

Awful Main Event btw.