• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I agree with LB here. Especially because Yoko had such an immediate impact on the WWF.

Although I will add if a performer's career is cut short due to health issues, WWE shouldn't count that against them but I do agree with ViperRKO on the grounds that if they choose to leave the business early, they should not be inducted in the Hall of Fame.

Sorry Lesnar.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Even if Brock had to leave due to health reasons he shouldn't be inducted. It was yoko's fault. He wanted to gain all that weight to become the largest wrestler in the world. I don't care if he was an RR winner and a two time champion. He was only in it for five years and is not talked about when people talk about the all time greats. Guys like Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Billy Graham, The Road Warriors, etc. You can't just induct someone like Yokozuna who gained so much weight just to break a stupid record and only competed for five years.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Even if Brock had to leave due to health reasons he shouldn't be inducted. It was yoko's fault. He wanted to gain all that weight to become the largest wrestler in the world. I don't care if he was an RR winner and a two time champion. He was only in it for five years and is not talked about when people talk about the all time greats. Guys like Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Billy Graham, The Road Warriors, etc. You can't just induct someone like Yokozuna who gained so much weight just to break a stupid record and only competed for five years.

Does that mean we shouldn't have inducted Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Stone cold competed for eight years in wwe

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Stone cold competed for eight years in wwe

Closer to six but that's not the point.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003. And besides stone cold is an exception. He was the attitude era.

Reaction score

You're acting as if there's some strict qualifications to get in the HOF. There's a grand total of zero accomplishments a wrestler much meet before they could be inducted. In theory, Johnny Curtis could be inducted into the HOF this year. He would have met just as many qualifications as Hulk Hogan.

The HOF is just a silly little group where guys with some name value and can appear to be worthy. Yokozuna is as good of a pick as anyone else. In kayfabe accomplishments, he won the Rumble, won the World and tag titles. Hell, his World Title reign was long enough that there's only been two WWE World Title reigns (Diesel and John Cena in 2006-2007) who surpassed his length. He's the only man in WWE history to have won the WWE World and tag titles at Wrestlemania. His first WWE tag title reign was only broken three times since 1995 (That's 15 years with only three teams remaining champions longer).

For non-kayfabe, most people generally list Yoko as one of the best big men of all time behind Vader and Bigelow.

So I don't see the problem with Yoko. In a HOF where they aren't any qualifications, he still has several notable achievements in wrestling.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003. And besides stone cold is an exception. He was the attitude era.

He wrestled for like two matches in 2003 but at least you see my point. Austin deserved to go in so he did.

There are some people I will agree with you on this though.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He wrestled for like two matches in 2003 but at least you see my point. Austin deserved to go in so he did.

There are some people I will agree with you on this though.

Like who

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Yoko deserves it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Who cares about "deserves?"

Again, McMahon's fucking limo driver is in the HoF, so does it really matter who goes in?

But if we're going to argue, how the hell can you say Yokozuna doesn't deserve to go in? He's a multi-time champ, one of the more convincing big men in history and was central to two WM main events. Yeah, that doesn't sound deserving to me at all.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Who cares about "deserves?"

Again, McMahon's fucking limo driver is in the HoF, so does it really matter who goes in?

But if we're going to argue, how the hell can you say Yokozuna doesn't deserve to go in? He's a multi-time
champ, one of the more convincing big men in history and was central to two WM main events. Yeah, that doesn't sound deserving to me at all.

What is the name of Vince mcmahons limo driver