• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
As I mentioned before if you don't use at least a little discretion when it comes to the Hall of Fame, then there really isn't a point to it.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

That's true yes, it's just when this is a kayfabe business and some people only get over because they are pushed the right way and not based on too much of a real thing it's kinda hard to say who deserves to go in and who doesn't deserve to go in. Yeah people been put in I wouldn't have put in but it's harder to say who deserve it and who doesn't then any other HOF on the fact that you have people going in who pretty much did nothing really expact Kayfabe wise. Pretty much they was made into a HOFer by stuff they was booked to do.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That's true yes, it's just when this is a kayfabe business and some people only get over because they are pushed the right way and not based on too much of a real thing it's kinda hard to say who deserves to go in and who doesn't deserve to go in. Yeah people been put in I wouldn't have put in but it's harder to say who deserve it and who doesn't then any other HOF on the fact that you have people going in who pretty much did nothing really expact Kayfabe wise. Pretty much they was made into a HOFer by stuff they was booked to do.

In the wrestling business kayfabe will always play a factor so that doesn't really bother me a whole lot.

Lover Boy

Certified
Then Yoko should certainly be in the HOF if his manager is, I obviously wasn't alive when Yoko was in his prime so I don't know what he was like but from what I have seen, he was very good.

Sabretooth

Then Yoko should certainly be in the HOF if his manager is, I obviously wasn't alive when Yoko was in his prime so I don't know what he was like but from what I have seen, he was very good.

He won the RR and became a two time WWF champion and a two time tag team champion with Owen Hart. He kept gaining weight and eventually was fired. He feuded with undertaker with resulted in two casket matches. The first Yoko won with a lot of help. The second the undertaker won. He is also credited with ending hulkamania because when he defeated Hogan for the WWF championship hulk left for WCW

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
He won the RR and became a two time WWF champion and a two time tag team champion with Owen Hart. He kept gaining weight and eventually was fired. He feuded with undertaker with resulted in two casket matches. The first Yoko won with a lot of help. The second the undertaker won. He is also credited with ending hulkamania because when he defeated Hogan for the WWF championship hulk left for WCW

Thanks for history lesson.

How did this start again? Is Yoko getting in this year?

Lover Boy

Certified
Don't you just love wikipedia.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
No I love my knowledge of wrestling unlike you.

What's the point of that comment? Jesus Christ son, stop acting like a little know it all, nobody likes that. There's many people around here who's knowledge of wrestling far exceeds yours, yet they don't bother wasting their time reminding you of that fact.

Grow up or shut up, your choice.