• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2013 Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Also what a stacked HOF they have this year, so far I not seen any of them "Why are they going in?!" people this year, loving it honestly.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Figured this needed a bit of updating.

Mick Foley
Bob Backlund
Trish Stratus
Bruno Sammartino

was the names already announced at the last update

Since then we've seen Donald Trump and Booker T announced. Pretty good Hall of Fame we have this year.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It could possibly be one more, but I doubt it.

Who else can we get this year? Paul Bearer is the only one I see if anyone else

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I could Paul Bearer, Nash, or JBL the latter two came back bout the same time Booker did and have the credentials.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Matt Striker spoke with 2013 Hall of Famer Booker T on the WWE App during Monday night’s RAW. Booker talked about how overwhelmed he was to be inducted. Booker indicates that he’s not retired but did say that Harlem Heat, his legendary tag team with brother Stevie Ray, would be reuniting at the Hall of Fame.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/harlem-heat-...mvps-rap-song-paul-heyman-shirt#ixzz2O08k7AHI

So I guess there isn't any bad blood between them like was said in the Raw LD but that's pretty cool, be cool to see Stevie Ray again.

Castiel

Very awesome that Book is going in! Even cooler that Stevie Ray will be there/inducting him(?). I'd love to see JBL join him since Simmons is already in and he's with them doing great stuff right now. I'm guessing Booker is the last inductee this year though.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Just saw Booker was going in. I've always been fairly fond of him. Never turned any heads in the ring, but he has the accomplishments to his record to deserve the spot.

Bad News Booty

well it seems they are trying to make sure they induct a woman and an african american every year so it makes sense...

Bad News Booty

syhuqa2u.jpg

Whoa that is awesome