• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2013 Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
:pout: so when I suggest DX and Outsiders go in, it gets looked over but Fuji does it and it's seen? But that is honestly the best way to do it, now yeah anyone who know's The Outsiders part of it at least VERY likely heard of The Kliq, but honestly it would be best to do it DX and Outsiders on the fact it also gets in the New Age Outlaws who are a team that deserves to be in for sure.

Now I wouldn't be fully against The Kliq getting in, but they are better ways of going about it at the same time. Pretty much as long as Nash and Hall get in :laugh: I'm fine honestly, loved them as a tag team.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Don't let Fuji and HF86 see that Outiders and Outlaws are like the worst tag teams ever.
They aren't the worst ever since there's still these guys to consider...

2h664up.jpg

Sabretooth

:pout: so when I suggest DX and Outsiders go in, it gets looked over but Fuji does it and it's seen? But that is honestly the best way to do it, now yeah anyone who know's The Outsiders part of it at least VERY likely heard of The Kliq, but honestly it would be best to do it DX and Outsiders on the fact it also gets in the New Age Outlaws who are a team that deserves to be in for sure.

Now I wouldn't be fully against The Kliq getting in, but they are better ways of going about it at the same time. Pretty much as long as Nash and Hall get in :laugh: I'm fine honestly, loved them as a tag team.

Induct the Kilq, it doesn't matter that they booked everything in their favor.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
[MENTION=59]Horrorfan_1986[/MENTION] I did not forget to come back to this.
This is how I see it. The cool heel imo didn't hurt wrestling at all. It became an evolution so to speak. The strictly face vs strictly face was a dying breed because they became unrelatable. Honestly who can relate to Hulk Hogan or Jim Duggan of the 80's? Who is that ernest in real life? As for the heels honestly if you don't wanna route for a face your not gonna route for these monster heels that are just so outlandish and make you hate them. So the business evolved and the Kliq helped usher that in. They were the bad guys that everyone wanted to be like. Honestly nWo & DX made every show every week must see because of the shit they pulled. I don't feel they ruined the business in the least and I certainly am not sure how many people they buried but it's not like before people were getting the rub from Hogan either. They were on top and stayed on top and if you have true talent and are meant to make it you find a way to do so by either convincing the powers that in spite of what the Kliq says or go to another company and shine. As someone who was was addicted to wrestling in the 80's as a kid and then witnesses the whole Kliq revolution as a young adult, I can honestly say from what I personally saw it made wrestling way more relevant to a much larger audience.

Petty

If You Smell....
@Horrorfan_1986 I did not forget to come back to this.
This is how I see it. The cool heel imo didn't hurt wrestling at all. It became an evolution so to speak. The strictly face vs strictly face was a dying breed because they became unrelatable. Honestly who can relate to Hulk Hogan or Jim Duggan of the 80's? Who is that ernest in real life? As for the heels honestly if you don't wanna route for a face your not gonna route for these monster heels that are just so outlandish and make you hate them. So the business evolved and the Kliq helped usher that in. They were the bad guys that everyone wanted to be like. Honestly nWo & DX made every show every week must see because of the shit they pulled. I don't feel they ruined the business in the least and I certainly am not sure how many people they buried but it's not like before people were getting the rub from Hogan either. They were on top and stayed on top and if you have true talent and are meant to make it you find a way to do so by either convincing the powers that in spite of what the Kliq says or go to another company and shine. As someone who was was addicted to wrestling in the 80's as a kid and then witnesses the whole Kliq revolution as a young adult, I can honestly say from what I personally saw it made wrestling way more relevant to a much larger audience.

This is the reality. If this wouldn't have happened we wouldn't have had the golden years and would have been stuck in the boring rut of 80's wrestling. If there was nothing evolving in the way shit was done then they wouldn't be what they are today. The edgier shit put them on a new plateau and I enjoyed every second of it myself.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I am def down with the three so far. Mick, Backlund, & Trish are all very very deserving.

Anyone get the feeling that Slick might be inducted this year? They have been upload an awful lot of his videos to the WWENation Youtube page

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Bruno Sammartino announced as WWE Hall of Fame 2013 inductee!

I won't post it all, cause it's long but I'll put the link at the bottom but from WWE.COM!

At long last, Bruno Sammartino will come home to Madison Square Garden on the night before WrestleMania 29 to take his rightful place as a WWE Hall of Famer.

The longest-reigning WWE Champion of all time was announced Monday as the fourth inductee for the Hall's star-studded 2013 class. Sammartino will join fellow former WWE Champions Mick Foley and Bob Backlund and former Women's Champion Trish Stratus in sports-entertainment's most hallowed hall on April 6, 2013. But for all the greats who have been and will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, only Bruno lays claim to being the one true "Living Legend."

http://www.wwe.com/classics/wwe-hall-of-fame/bruno-sammartino-announcement-26089325

About time he accpeted it, glad he did and glad Hunter was able to get it done.

The Viper

Well, thank God for Triple H. Good for him for being able to have Bruno accept an induction. I assume there'll be a video announcing it tonight on Raw. Would love to hear the reaction from the fans after that one.