• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
Wow... I know khali doesn't need to be in there. I've been saying that. It's ridiculous that he is but if they put Sheamus in the chamber it will over-expose him and make his match at wrestlemania less meaningful. And besides wwe has to keep the story alive that Sheamus might want to challenge CM Punk. Putting Sheamus in the chamber makes it to obvious.

Replacement for the great khali= Christian

Wow....

Christian can be good in the Chamber. I say have Christian win the world title in the Chamber and then Sheamus can challenge Christian at 'Mania to continue their feud and have it culminate at Wrestlemania.

That would be so great.

Although, I'd miss Daniel Bryan's celebrations.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
How many times has he beat Christian like 6. The fans including me would be dissapointed if they faced off at wrestlemania. Christian can shown that he deserves to be in the chamber putting over Sheamus so many times and being an awesome heel against Randy Orton. He deserves more then great khali... That's for sure.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright Dave add John Cena vs Kane in a mother fucking ambulance match

Postman Dave

Reaction score
hell yeah for the return of the ambulance match, nice one to dust off there instead of the usual matches.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Like Shane McMahon going coast to coast

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What I wanna know is what other matches will be on the elimination chamber card. It has to be a smackdown match. I believed that Sheamus would get a singles match on the card but against who. All the good people are in the chamber. If they make Sheamus vs jinder mahal again I'm gonna kill someone. I guess Brodus clay could do a match. Maybe primo and epico vs ???

The Viper

Reaction score
I think, or at least I hope that Drew McIntyre is somehow involved in this show.

I mean, if Drew can show up on the Royal Rumble PPV, squash or not, I think he can wrestle on any PPV pretty much.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Beth vs. Tamina added to the card.

And not two fucks were given. Tamina is awful in ring so I'm relying on Beth to make this watchable.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I like tamina. I think she's cool paying tribute to Jimmy Superfly Snuka.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Randy Orton suffers concussion during Raw SuperShow
By: James Wortman February 14, 2012
Tags: WWE Raw SuperShow: February 13, 2012, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan

WWE medical personnel have confirmed that Randy Orton suffered a concussion on Raw SuperShow when World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan smashed Orton over the head with his title. (WATCH | PHOTOS | RESULTS).

"Randy sustained head trauma following his match with Big Show, in which Daniel Bryan interfered, and he was evaluated in the training room immediately afterward," WWE physician Dr. Michael Sampson told WWE.com. "Due to his symptoms as well as his neurological evaluation, he was diagnosed with a concussion. We will be doing more testing to see how he's going to do as far as short term vs. long term."

Orton will not be cleared to compete in the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match this Sunday.

Stay with WWE.com for more updates as news of Orton's condition becomes available.

Well this certainly shakes things up... Not really for the better but

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Randy Orton suffers concussion during Raw SuperShow
By: James Wortman February 14, 2012
Tags: WWE Raw SuperShow: February 13, 2012, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan

WWE medical personnel have confirmed that Randy Orton suffered a concussion on Raw SuperShow when World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan smashed Orton over the head with his title. (WATCH | PHOTOS | RESULTS).

"Randy sustained head trauma following his match with Big Show, in which Daniel Bryan interfered, and he was evaluated in the training room immediately afterward," WWE physician Dr. Michael Sampson told WWE.com. "Due to his symptoms as well as his neurological evaluation, he was diagnosed with a concussion. We will be doing more testing to see how he's going to do as far as short term vs. long term."

Orton will not be cleared to compete in the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match this Sunday.

Stay with WWE.com for more updates as news of Orton's condition becomes available.

Well this certainly shakes things up... Not really for the better but
What's the source here?

It's never a good thing for an athlete to suffer a concussion and I wish Randy a speedy recover...

but at least this could give Orton an in to the title picture when he returns.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What's the source here?

It's never a good thing for an athlete to suffer a concussion and I wish Randy a speedy recover...

but at least this could give Orton an in to the title picture when he returns.

The source is wwe.com and after the smackdown taping last night the man replacing Randy will be none other than
sanctio marella