• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So since wwe has six weeks between TLC and the RR and six weeks between EC and wrestlemania, they only have three weeks between RR and EC. So since the royal rumble is tomorrow I expect to hear who will compete in the elimination chamber on raw.

at last word the six participants in the raw elimination chamber will be CM Punk, John Cena, Kane, The Miz, R Truth, and Alberto Del Rio.

Obviously by the way it looks now that won't be the six participants.

Any thoughts on who will be the participants who will be eliminated first second etc. and who will win.

This is for raw and smackdown not just raw

Postman Dave

Reaction score

WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2012 LIVE ON PPV
SUNDAY 19TH FEBRUARY
FROM MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN

266322_lg.jpg

Trapped by 11,000 feet of chain and 16 tons of cold steel, six WWE Superstars will have to endure one night of pure punishment to prove they are worthy of championship gold. Who will survive the Chamber? Don’t miss John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus, CM Punk, and all your favorite Superstars at WWE Elimination Chamber, Sunday, February 19, 8PM ET/5PM PT, live on Pay-Per-View.

Elimination Chamber Match
WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz

ec-raw-match-308.jpg

Elimination Chamber Match
World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Santino Marella vs. Wade Barrett vs. Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes vs. The Great Khali

20120201_ec_sdmatch_pre_match.jpg

Ambulance Match
John Cena vs. Kane

20120206_12_ec_cena_kane_pre.jpg

WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix vs. Tamina Snuka
20120209_ec_phoenix_tamina_article.jpg

Card subject to change

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Raw chamber match confirmed! Punk defends the belt (see post above)

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Until last night I hated Kofi Kingston but that handstand really won me over. I am now warming up to the guy and I think he could do some cool stuff in the confines of the chamber. Interested to see how they get this booked but its pretty much the only way to go for Raw at least. I'd imagine SD's will be Bryan vs. Show vs. Rhodes vs. Barrett vs. Orton vs. Sheamus or something close to that.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Until last night I hated Kofi Kingston but that handstand really won me over. I am now warming up to the guy and I think he could do some cool stuff in the confines of the chamber. Interested to see how they get this booked but its pretty much the only way to go for Raw at least. I'd imagine SD's will be Bryan vs. Show vs. Rhodes vs. Barrett vs. Orton vs. Sheamus or something close to that.

I doubt they'll have Sheamus in it unless they want to throw another curve ball and have him win the belt that he was supposed to be challenging for at 'Mania. I don't even think WWE Creative is that stupid.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I doubt they'll have Sheamus in it unless they want to throw another curve ball and have him win the belt that he was supposed to be challenging for at 'Mania. I don't even think WWE Creative is that stupid.

Well he is on the poster, but then again that doesn't mean much. I could be wrong, but I can't think of anything else that he could do on the show and considering he won the Rumble, he has to be on the card.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Well he is on the poster, but then again that doesn't mean much. I could be wrong, but I can't think of anything else that he could do on the show and considering he won the Rumble, he has to be on the card.

Sheamus vs. Funk-A-Saurus? Uhhhhm yes!

He might just announce which belt he's going for at WM.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Sheamus vs. Funk-A-Saurus? Uhhhhm yes!

He might just announce which belt he's going for at EC.

Naw, Brodus can't lose yet and there's no way they'd put him over Sheamus. I'd think they will probably have him announce it much sooner so they can start the build. Potentially even tonight or on this Friday's SD.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Naw, Brodus can't lose yet and there's no way they'd put him over Sheamus. I'd think they will probably have him announce it much sooner so they can start the build. Potentially even tonight or on this Friday's SD.

I wasn't serious, somewhere down the line though. Though I think Clay should be on the PPV card. I think it's time he moves past the jobbers, he has done all he can to get over with them.

Having the RR winner lose on Pay Per View before WM is just killing him.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I wasn't serious, somewhere down the line though. Though I think Clay should be on the PPV card. I think it's time he moves past the jobbers, he has done all he can to get over with them.

Having the RR winner lose on Pay Per View before WM is just killing him.

Yeah, Clay's been killing jobbers for awhile now, I think its time for him to start his first real feud, though I am at a loss as to who it could be with. It won't matter if he comes out on top though.

I agree with the statement that the Rumble winner should be booked strong heading into 'Mania so perhaps its a good move to take Sheamus out of the EC and give him a singles match. Who should he face?

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Yeah, Clay's been killing jobbers for awhile now, I think its time for him to start his first real feud, though I am at a loss as to who it could be with. It won't matter if he comes out on top though.

I agree with the statement that the Rumble winner should be booked strong heading into 'Mania so perhaps its a good move to take Sheamus out of the EC and give him a singles match. Who should he face?
I'd say Swagger but, he's not there long enough to hold a belt. Tyler Reks? That's weak but, it's all I have.

Ehhh ... Christian? Christian challenges him to a match for the WM match. Sheamus announces after. It's a hard situation to book.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Ehhh ... Christian? Christian challenges him to a match for the WM match. Sheamus announces after. It's a hard situation to book.

Actually I like that idea for a couple of reasons. One, it will allow Christian to continue on with his "one more match" schtick, which I really loved. Two, it will bring about a good match since those two have proven capable of doing it already. Is Christian almost healed? I assumed he was going to be in the Rumble match.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Actually I like that idea for a couple of reasons. One, it will allow Christian to continue on with his "one more match" schtick, which I really loved. Two, it will bring about a good match since those two have proven capable of doing it already. Is Christian almost healed? I assumed he was going to be in the Rumble match.

I think so. I assumed the same about him being in the Rumble.

Christian was gold before he left. If he returned and cut a promo endgin with 'Before I go... Just one more match', I'd mark the fuck out.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I think so. I assumed the same about him being in the Rumble.

Christian was gold before he left. If he returned and cut a promo endgin with 'Before I go... Just one more match', I'd mark the fuck out.

Only he could have pulled off that "one more match" thing so well. I would definitely mark with you if that happened. Or if he says "I want to challenge you Sheamus, for your shot at 'Mania, because when I win it'll give me the chance to have one...more...match." The crowd would eat it up.

Castiel

Reaction score
I miss the days of qualifying matches... made things more interesting/exciting for Chambers. The chamber looks strong though, but Kofi looks way too out of place! Like Fuji said though, at least he'll likely be able to pull off something cool given the environment around him.