• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Add the smackdown elimination chamber match

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Not crazy about the Smackdown Elimination Chamber having Khali and Show in it. The only guys that I feel will keep the match interesting as it can be are the other four. I am hoping to see Cody get a few shining moments in this match as he deserves it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The big show in it is fine. But khali... What the fuck. Mark Henry took him out. So how does he get to replace Henry in the chamber. wwe makes such stupid decisions sometimes. But I guess since Sheamus is already going for the title at wrestlemania, khali is the only smackdown star good enough to fill the spot.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT ABOUT CHRISTIAN!

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
What about Rey Mysterio? Didn't he say he wanted to be ready for Mania? And Sin Cara? I see one of these two coming back soon.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What about Rey Mysterio? Didn't he say he wanted to be ready for Mania? And Sin Cara? I see one of these two coming back soon.

Rey mysterio is on raw. But sin cara is on smackdown and he could have very well been in the chamber. As a matter of fact I'm sure he would have been because of all the things he can do in the chamber. Rey mysterio probably would have replaced kofi Kingston

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
They could of thrown Sheamus in there to add some extra intrigue to the match.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They could of thrown Sheamus in there to add some extra intrigue to the match.

Why does everyone keep saying that. He already has a title match at wrestlemania. How would that make sense

The Viper

Reaction score
Why does everyone keep saying that. He already has a title match at wrestlemania. How would that make sense

Well he obviously wouldn't win the Chamber match if he was put in.

It doesn't need to make sense. As long as we get a good match, I don't care.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
Well, if we don't see someone returning in the following weeks, Sheamus is obviously going to be in the Chamber. Unless, Mark Henry somehow makes it anyway.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Khali took Henry's place, Sheamus has nothing for the Chamber ppv so far. I would put him in it just to add some fuel to the fire since he will obviously go for the WHC, and it could jumpstart the feud right at the ppv.

Reaction score
They should move the chamber ppv elswhere in the summer months, because what it the point in the rumble, to start a feud, when the chamber helps decide another contender a month later?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He doesn't need it. Daniel Bryan will probably win then after he's celebrating, Sheamus will run in and brogue kick him signaling that he's challenging Bryan at wrestlemania

The Viper

Reaction score
He doesn't need it. Daniel Bryan will probably win then after he's celebrating, Sheamus will run in and brogue kick him signaling that he's challenging Bryan at wrestlemania

Khali doesn't need to be there either. Sheamus replacing Khali would be a great choice just because it'll most likely give us a really good Chamber match. Have Bryan eliminate Sheamus with some shenanigans like, have Rhodes give Sheamus a Cross Rhodes, Bryan pushes Cody and then pins Sheamus.

Then, Sheamus would obviously want his revenge so he chooses Bryan to face at 'Mania.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Khali doesn't need to be there either. Sheamus replacing Khali would be a great choice just because it'll most likely give us a really good Chamber match. Have Bryan eliminate Sheamus with some shenanigans like, have Rhodes give Sheamus a Cross Rhodes, Bryan pushes Cody and then pins Sheamus.

Then, Sheamus would obviously want his revenge so he chooses Bryan to face at 'Mania.

Wow... I know khali doesn't need to be in there. I've been saying that. It's ridiculous that he is but if they put Sheamus in the chamber it will over-expose him and make his match at wrestlemania less meaningful. And besides wwe has to keep the story alive that Sheamus might want to challenge CM Punk. Putting Sheamus in the chamber makes it to obvious.

Replacement for the great khali= Christian