WWE concerned with crowd reaction to Ryback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Steiner's second WWE run was pretty bad but that was because he was waay too big and on too many steroids, plus he had a foot injury I think. He was a great wrestler before he got the LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD :steiner: so to speak, but one way or another I meant his promos were entertaining. Still are. :dawg:

Rossandrew1

Jobber
Reaction score
Perhaps the Sheamus and Big show moments make me chuckle more because I am irish too and Big Shows accent along with trying to act jolly for such a big man is comical.

Christmas Special of RAW, Rynac comes marching down as per, gets in the ring, spits all over the mic, shakes his face like Harold Bishop in neighbours, shows his teeth a bit and then starts waving his arms around getting the crowd to chant along to the most generic chant which you could pretty much say anything to leaving there no real chance to respond.
Boring!

Feed me more
T L C
tits magee
have some tea!
look at me!
make me snore
you're a bore!

Basically just need three words with three major syllables and you have Ryback! The man who also hasn't changed his purple outfit in three events!

It would actually be ok he beats Punk before the Royal Rumble, because I'd LOVE to see the Rock rip the piss out of that 2 dimensional idiot!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rossandrew1 said:
Perhaps the Sheamus and Big show moments make me chuckle more because I am irish too and Big Shows accent along with trying to act jolly for such a big man is comical.

Christmas Special of RAW, Rynac comes marching down as per, gets in the ring, spits all over the mic, shakes his face like Harold Bishop in neighbours, shows his teeth a bit and then starts waving his arms around getting the crowd to chant along to the most generic chant which you could pretty much say anything to leaving there no real chance to respond.
Boring!

Feed me more
T L C
tits magee
have some tea!
look at me!
make me snore
you're a bore!

Basically just need three words with three major syllables and you have Ryback! The man who also hasn't changed his purple outfit in three events!

It would actually be ok he beats Punk before the Royal Rumble, because I'd LOVE to see the Rock rip the piss out of that 2 dimensional idiot!

Why is he an idiot? He's obviously not considering the fact that he has made it to the top of the biggest wrestling company in the world? He' not a dumb man. What makes him an idiot? Please elaborate.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
wtf Stop? You think you need to be a brilliant intellectual to make it big in wrestling? LIke no morons have ever been at the top of this business? lmao

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Well based on his look, he's definitely had to work harder on his promo skills to make it. Most of the morons who have been pushed to the top have been big meatheads.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
lolryback

This is what I wrote about him at the other place (the topic was the 6-man TLC tag): "And Ryback might be the worst thing I've seen in WWE main event picture since Khali. That guy sucked the energy out of the building every time he did something. He's so fake, overproduced, robotic, boring, dull, uninspiring, etc. Lol at the "Goldberg" chants, haha."

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Candy Colored Clown said:
lolryback

"That guy sucked the energy out of the building every time he did something. He's so fake, overproduced, robotic, boring, dull, uninspiring, etc."

I agree with all of this.

Reactions: Bort