WWE concerned with crowd reaction to Ryback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
It's funny because there were still lots of Feed Me More chants throughout the match. I think he did a good job considering the scenario, much better than I expected.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The crowd lat night was smart. They gave him a goldberg chant as well as a feed me more chant. This goldberg stuff will go away soon.... I THINK?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was a smark crowd, so no surprise there. They should be happy with the fact that he turned the Goldberg chants into Feed Me More chants, that was pretty good.

Rossandrew1

Jobber
Reaction score
In all honesty, how long do you really think Ryback can 'entertain' the masses??

Its all very nice to have some new guy turn up who's jacked to the hilt, all power and destruction.

But lets look at Ryback long term, he sucks with the microphone! He has no charisma, he's not funny or witty nor does he really have the potential to create the real show stopper moments in a PPV.

I can't see him ever having a situation where instead of coming out all hyped, waving is arms up and down or flexing his shoulder and shouting feed me and shaking like he's having a muscle spasm.
Actually coming out, standing at the top of the ramp with a microphone and really entertaining the crowd.

He's already as boring as Scott Steiner was for me. I don't want him to be champion, I don't think he deserves it or would be a good champion. Certainly not better than CM Punk thats for sure.

Punk comes out and entertains everyone for 10-15 minutes each night just him, heyman and a mic.

Even Goldberg got boring! Two moves and that was it! He could come back from ridiculous beat downs from men as big as Triple H and then finish them with a spear and a jackhammer.

Blah blah snore!

Perhaps if he was on Smackdown yes, go fight big show or Sheamus, but not CM Punk.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Slightly diagree with RoseAndrew1 there as Punk is getting pretty boring on the mic at the min it's standard heel promos. Insult name of town, insult the ppl blah blah blah.

Reason I bring it up is as a Punk fan I want him back at his best.

Rossandrew1

Jobber
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
:Steiner: boring? Have you listened to any of his promos ever? The main is pure gold!

Really... watch back his matches! The crowd boo'd him a lot! All he did was belly to belly suplexes!

He was slow and rigid. Hence his 'push' went away very very quickly! Triple H saw to that!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Rossandrew1 said:
Really... watch back his matches! The crowd boo'd him a lot! All he did was belly to belly suplexes!

He was slow and rigid. Hence his 'push' went away very very quickly! Triple H saw to that!

You don't deserve any sympy or sugar from :steiner: now go home before I put your girl on the Steiner recliner, I would your mother but there's a 143 2/3 perchent SHE'S FAT! :steiner:

Rossandrew1

Jobber
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Slightly diagree with RoseAndrew1 there as Punk is getting pretty boring on the mic at the min it's standard heel promos. Insult name of town, insult the ppl blah blah blah.

Reason I bring it up is as a Punk fan I want him back at his best.

Possibly mate, but Ryback isn't giving him much to play with though is he :)

Look at Big Show and Sheamus, back and forth they go with each other.
Its why people like Del Rio won't ever be that big, because he's not great on the mic.

the past top top superstars, Cena, The Rock, Jericho, Austin, Triple H... god even Kurt Angle and The Undertaker had more flair on the mic than Ryback!

Wrestling is one thing, but we want to be entertained. I remember when Jericho said CM drunk! I burst out laughing!

The Mizz the other week with the Walrus gag! Hilarious!

Ryback is just bland! All bluster and no bravado!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Frankenstiener, Stiener Recliner, belly to back, belly to belly, etc. for a big man he has a pretty big move set. The reason he never really got pushed too hard in WWE is because he has a terrible attitude, and works super stiff. Nothing to do with entertainment value. Plus he has bigger arms than HHH :bury:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Steiner was a GOAT on the mic, his promos were entertaining as fuck.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rossandrew1 said:
Possibly mate, but Ryback isn't giving him much to play with though is he :)

Look at Big Show and Sheamus, back and forth they go with each other.
Its why people like Del Rio won't ever be that big, because he's not great on the mic.

the past top top superstars, Cena, The Rock, Jericho, Austin, Triple H... god even Kurt Angle and The Undertaker had more flair on the mic than Ryback!

Wrestling is one thing, but we want to be entertained. I remember when Jericho said CM drunk! I burst out laughing!

The Mizz the other week with the Walrus gag! Hilarious!

Ryback is just bland! All bluster and no bravado!

You consider Show and Sheamus to be good on the microphone? When?

Ryback's promos are actually pretty good and Punk's has as Cloud mentioned gone stale.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
"Ryback's promos are actually pretty good"

lol

Reactions: Swift

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
"Ryback's promos are actually pretty good"

lol

Yes I enjoy them. His voice and pacing works well. He's no Jericho but only Jericho is Jericho. ryback's food references > Punk's generic heel promos anyways.