• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Unforgiven Results:

Master Lock Challenge
Masters Defeated Super Crazy

World Tag Team Titles

MNM Defeated The Worlds Greatest Tag Team

Tag Team Must Break Up:
Christian And Edge Defeated DX

The Great Khali Defeated Jeff Hardy w/Matt Hardy

Last Man Standing

Umaga Defeated Kane

WWE Title: 2 out of 3 falls
John Cena won Pinning Kennedy in the first fall. And making him submit in the Second via STFU

Raw: John Cena still proves to be on top as he has kept his WWE World Title for the past 5 months. Following the match with John Cena and Ken Kennedy. John Cena was met a huge super kick for HBK. John Cena (Very familiar) with the super kick knew that the end of his title reign would be coming soon if he didn't do something about it now. The following night on Raw, Shawn Challenged Cena to a match at Survivor Series. Cena Accepted and unwillingly locked in the F-U and returned the favor to Shawn. Nobody knows how this will end of, but Vince Mcmahon did announce that next week Cena and Shawn will pick each others poisnes. The Great Khali is still the reigning Intercontinental Champion Defeating Jeff Hardy numerous times. Only time can tell how long his reign will last. Christian made his name known as him and his brother Edge defeated DX and forced them to break up. Christian told the world that he deserved a world title of some sorts and got met up with Triple H the night after Unforgiven. Triple H challenged Christian to a match at Survivor Series. Team Cage vs. Team Triple H. Christian accepted and low blowed Triple H as his brother speared him.

Smackdown: Kurt Angle proved that he was tough stuff at Summer Slam, defeating Chris Benoit and The Undertaker in a 3 way match to gain the world heavyweight title. Angle still proves that he is the best on Smackdown defeating both Benoit and Taker in singles matches. What will the future hold for the Champ? Benoit and Taker want the title and wont stop until they get it. Batista and Rey Mysterio have had there hands full. Feuding with MVP and Samoa Joe, losing to both of them week in and out. Batista swore that him and Mysterio would come out on top, challenging both Joe and MVP to a Summer Slam Re-match at No Mercy. Both men accepted. Paul Burchill is constantly look behind his shoulders. Ever since his victory against the Boogeyman at Summer Slam, he's been getting weird signs. Boogeyman is obvisually out to get the United States title and this worries Burchill.

ECW: Rob Van Dam has proven that he is the best in ECW. Defeating his former Tag team partner numerous times in Extreme Rules Matches. Sabu hasn't given up and has challenged Rob to a match at Survivor Series.. his style, barbed wire. Rob has accepted but also has had his hands full trying to keep the belt away from Bobby Lashley. Lashley has been undefeated ever since he lost the belt and wants his re-match. However, Big Show has other plans for the young star. The Sandman has held his TV title for quite some time now. Surprisingly, Test says hes out to get the belt. This Tuesday these men will lock up and determine who really deserves the TV title. Paul Heyman says he has big plans for the ECW Tag Titles. The Highlanders already told Heyman that they demand a match for the vacant titles, while the FBI says that isn't going to happen.

Basically thats the run down from the PPV , and shows after Unforgiven. I decided to Re-Open this and see what I can do with it. All 3 shows will not be in recap and we will start off with Monday Night Raw.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
*Raw Intro*

JR: Welcome to Monday Night Raw
King: Im loving tonight JR, a pick you're poisen match between Shawn Michaels and John Cena!
JR: That's not all, in the Main event we will see Triple H take on Edge! We all know Triple H wants to get his hands on Edge before the Survivor Series (4 weeks)

Matt Hardy vs. The Great Khali w/ Davari
Hardy stays in his corner as Khali walks over to him. Hardy throws a punch to his stomach but that proves no effect. Khali throws a chop block to Hardys neck and throws him to the turnbuckle. Khali than elbows Hardy in the face multiple times. The ref. pulls Khali off as Hardy falls down to the ground. Khali walks over to Hardy and does a leg drop. Hardy rolls out of the way and goes for a drop kick. The drop kick forces Khali to fall to the ground as Hardy goes for the quick cover. ...1 ... Khali throws Hardy off of him. Hardy quickly goes to the top ropes. Khali gets up grabs Hardy by the head and throws him a modified belly to belly suplex off of the top rope. Hardy goes flying as Khali slowly walks to him and raises his arms in the air. The crowd does a heavy boo with a "You suck" Hardy pulls himself up on the ropes to get pulled up with a Khali Bomb. Khali pulls him up, and throws him down. Khali goes for the cover ...1 ...2 Khali holds Hardy up. Everyone is puzzled on what Khali is doing. Khali takes his fist and grabs Hardy by the head. Hardy is knocked out as the Ref. calls for the bell. Davari comes in the ring and raises his hand. The crowd boos as Khali walks out of the ring with his Intercontinental Championship.
Winner: The Great Khali

*Commercial Break*

JR: Will anyone stop the Interconetnal Champion? He's beaten all that has stepped in his way!
King: I don't know JR, but there has to be someone down the line that will try and stop Khali!

*Vince Mcmahons office*

*Knock and We see Christian Cage walk in*

Vince: What do you want?

Christian: You know what I want Vince. I've waited too long.

Vince:
Ahh.. You want your WWE Title shot don't you?

Christian: You're damn right I do!

Vince: Well let me think.. ahh here we go.

Christian: ?

Vince: Surviver Series you will be taking on Triple H's team along with you're team which has given me the perfect solution. The winner of the match. You're team wins you get you're shot.. Triple H's team wins.. he gets his shot.

Christian:
I like that.. the instant Classic will finally get what he deserves me.. The wwe title.

*Cut of Scene*

*MNM hit the ring*

Nitro: We've beaten all tag teams that there is to beat.

Mercury: Yeah.. MNM is unstoppable nobody on the Raw Roster can defeat us.

Nitro: Me and my partner here have come up with a solution. anyone in the back building, anyone who wants to come out here and challenge us, The world tag team champions to a match.. do so.

*Cade & Murdochs Music Hits*

Mercury: Ha! What makes us think that you guys are the best? You've both pretty much have lost every match you've ever been in here on Raw.

Cade: Because we are the best! And we're going to prove it right here.... now!

*Cade throws punch across Mercurys face*

MNN vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Cade works on Mercury as Murdoch does with Nitro. Cade irish whips Mercury to the trunbuckle and follows up with a close line. Trevor drop kicks Nitro and rolls him out of the ring as both men double team Merrcury. Cade and Murdoch both pick up Mercury with a doulbe suplex over each others shoulders. Nitro gets back into the ring to meet Murdochs boot across his face. Cade picks up Mercury with a back body drop. Cade makes a cover ....1 ....2 kick out. Nitro pokes Murdoch in the eyes and goes behind him to lock in a neck breaker. Nitro than goes over to Cade and kicks him in the stomach. Cade takes the hit as Nitro locks in a DDT. He nails it as Mercury gets up. Mercury starts kicking Cade in the stomach. He grinds his knee into Cades face as Murdoch pulls himself up. Nitro goes over to Cade and lockes in a suplex and nails it. Nitro heads to the top ropes and jumps back with a huge moosault. He nails Cade as Mercury close lines Murdoch. Nitro and Mercury both pick up Cade and throw him out of the ring. Nitro makes the cover on Cade ...1 ....2 .. kick out. Nitro and Mercury both pick up Cade and irish whip him to the turnbuckle.. Cade comes flying back as both men attempt to close line him. Cade ducks and returns the favor with a close line nailing both of the men. Cade jumps down and covers Mercury .... 1 ....2 Nitro breaks the 3. Nitro gets up and pulls Cade with him... Cade throws a right punch and knocks down Nitro as Murdoch locks in a german suplex to mercury and lands it. Mercury grabs his neck as Murdoch sweeps under Nitro's Leg.. Cade goes for the close line. Nitro bends backward... Cade goes to the other side of the ring as Mercury holds the ropes from the outside forcing Cade to fall out of the ring. Murdoch still holds Nitros legs as Nitro punches him in the face multiple times. Murdoch breaks one of Nitro's legs as Nitro knees him in the face.. He than locks in his Corkscrew Neckbreaker. He nails it and goes for the cover ....1 ....2 ....3!
Winners: MNM

Both men grab there titles and walk to the back as Cade comes in the ring and gives Murdoch a mean look

JR: Wow! I can't believe MNM still came out on top!
King: I know JR, it's crazy!

*Commercial Break*

*Backstage*

Maria:
Ladies and gentlemen he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michales! Shawn with Cena's match up next we are all really puzzled.. Who will be facing Cena in the Pick your poisen match?

HBK: Well that's all ive been getting all day. "Whos Cena opponet?" " Who will be facing Cena?" Well im sick of it! Cena's opponent will be revealed next... but that's not what im here to talk about. Survivor Series... Cena vs. Michaels II.. history will be made that night and I can guarintee it! Cean got luck when we first faced each other but he won't be so lucky next! We are only 4 weeks away from Surivor Series and the clock begins. Cena's reign as Champion will end because good ol' HBK is gonna kick his teeth down his throat! John Cena... you'd better get ready because this next match will be my victory!

*Cut of Scene*

John Cena vs. Umaga
Cena gets thrown down by Umaga. Umaga grabs Cena but Cena throws a few punches to his stomach. Umaga is pushed back and throws a right foot across Cena's face. Cena falls down again as Umaga goes to pick him up. Umaga picks up Cena.. John Cena uses a forearm to the face. Umaga takes a headbutt from John Cena. Running knee lift from John Cena and the back elbow connects, Umaga staggers backward. Umaga pushes out of a John Cena hold. Big clothesline on Cena. Umaga than locks in a hue backbreaker and nails it, Cena ...1.. 2 shoulder up. Cena blocks a punch followed by a Spear by John Cena...1... 2 Kick out cena waits for Umaga to get up.. Uamga gets up and cena locks in Death valley driver and nails it, 1...2 almost a 3. Umaga powers out of a headlock. Chop hits Cena... Cena backdrops Umaga out of a piledriver attempt. Flying shoulder tackle by Cena sends Umaga to the mat. Umaga can barely stand.. Cena goes after Umaga but Umaga slams John Cena down. Umaga than does a Full nelson slam on Cena ...1....2... kick out! Cena gets up. Umaga attempts and misses a clothesline. Umaga takes a headbutt from John Cena. Cena than does a Big backdrop on Umaga,... 1... kick out . Umaga gets up and throws Cena.. Big clothesline on Umaga from Cena but Umaga ducks a clothesline attempt.Big Kick on Cena. Umaga attempts a closeline but misses it. .. Back elbow connects, Umaga staggers backward.. Umaga is in trouble! Cena locks in the FU! 1....2... Umaga kicks out. Umaga staggers up as Cena attempts another FU... Umaga gets up and Cena locks it in.. He nails it.. 1....2 ...3!
Winner: John Cena

*Commercial Break*

*HBK's Music Hits*

*MRRRRRR. Keeenneddy!*

Shawn Michaels vs. Ken Kennedy
Shawn Michaels hits some punches. Kennedy blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. HBK gets slammed. Ken Kennedy misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Right kick across the face by Ken Kennedy, Shawn Michaels got planted hard. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. HBK gets out the back of a Ken Kennedy bodyslam attempt. Legsweep. . HBK hits a piledriver on Ken Kennedy....1 ....2 ..kick out. HBK waits for Kennedy to get up.. Kennedy gets up and Shawn does a back body drop. Kennedy staggers and holds the ropes HBK runs over but Kennedy follows up with a Big forearm. Kennedy locks in a powerbomb and nails it. The Ref. gets up as Kennedy goes for the cover ...1 ....2 ... kick out. Kennedy than picks up HBK by his hair.. he does an inverted DDT and goes for the cover again...1 ....2 ... kick out! HBK goes for the ropes as Kennedy starts kicking him in his stomach. the ref. Holds him back... HBK pulls himself up and goes for a superkick.... Kennedy ducks and locks in the Kennedy Bodyslam.. he picks him up but HBK elbows him in the face. Kennedy breaks the hold.. Kennedy turns around to meet a Sweet Chin Music right across his face. Kennedy falls down to the ground. HBK goes for the cover. 1...2 .... Kennedy has his foot on the bottom rope. Shawn goes to the top rope and goes for a big elbow. He jumps... Kennedy rolls out of the way. HBK goes crashing down as Kennedy goes for the cover ... 1....2 ... kick out! Kennedy ask's the ref for the 3.. the ref says no. Kennedy pulls up Shawn for the Ken goes for a Ken drop for a third time... Shawn elbows him in the face and hops off.. Kennedy turns around to meet a Sweet Chin Music right across his face. 1....2....3
Winner: Shawn Michaels

*Commercial Break*

Maria: Ladies And Gentlemen.. he is the game Triple H! Triple H.. i've got to ask you.. with E & C back together all they've been doing is making you're life a living hell.. I mean you and Shawn lost at the PPV and you two cannot team up as DX again! What are you're thoughts going against Team Cage at Survivor Series?

Triple H: Well Maria i've to tell you.. I have had alot going through my mind right now.. 4 weeks away.. 4 weeks until Surivor Series. I've got a ton of names going in my mind right now as for partners. But that's in 4 weeks... tonight The Game Takes on "The Rated "R" Superstar" Tonight is my time to defeat Christians brother.. to take down Team Cage. Just like I took down Orton Because of me, Orton will be out for a very, very long time. Tonight is you're time to bow down to the, King Edge! Tonight is the night that the King Of Kings is back on his throne. They might have broken up DX.. but they wont break down the "The Game"!

Maria: Some strongs words from a strong opponent.. Edge vs. Triple H.. up next.

Triple H vs. Edge/Christian Cage

Both men lock up.. Edge is thrown to the ropes by Triple H. Edge runs back and they lock up again Triple H tosses Edge to the ground. Edge gets up to get a close line from Triple H. Triple H picks up Edge and throws him to the turnbuckle. He starts to throw punches as the ref. holds him back. Edge pokes Triple H in the eyes and does a neck breaker. Triple H is down hard as Edge runs to the ropes and comes back with a knee across the face. Triple H gets up on 1 knee to get locked in with a DDT by Edge.. Edge nails it and goes for the Cover. ... 1....2 ..kick out. Triple H pulls himself up to get a drop kick from Edge, but Triple H moves out of the way and forces Edge to fall on the ground. Triple H than waits for Edge to get up.. Edge gets up and he locks in a huge spine buster and nails it. He than goes for the cover ...1 ...2 ..kick out! Triple H sets up Edge in the middle of the ring and runs to the ropes and comes back with a huge knee to the face. Edge rolls around and holds the ropes as the ref. holds Triple H back from attacking Edge. Christian runs over to edge and slips something in his hands. Edge pulls himself up... the ref turns around to see Christian on the outside apron. The ref runs over and demands him to get down.. Triple H kicks Edge in the stomach and attempts a Pedagree.. Edge low blows him and punches him across the face... he than throws what looks to be brass knuckles out of the ring.Christian jumps of the apron as Edge goes for the cover... 1....2 ...thre... Triple H kicks out. Edge is stunned and makes the cover again.. 1...2 ...the.. kick out! Edge argues with the ref and goes to the other side of the ring and sets up for a spear. He waits for Triple H to get up... Triple H gets up and Edge runs for it but, Triple H moves out of the way and Edge hits the steel post. Triple H makes a DX pose as Edge is being held out of the middle turnbuckle by the ref.. as the ref helps him, Christian jumps in the ring and low blows Triple H... He jumps out of the ring swiftly as the ref and Edge Turn around... Triple H (Staggering) receives a huge spear from Edge. ....1 ....2 ....3!!
Winner: Edge

*Both men come in the ring and Christian Raises Edge's hand*

JR:
Team Cage is out on top! My god I can't believe Edge defeated Triple H, with the help with his brother!
King: What will be the outcome of this! Team Cage is out on top!
JR: We'll have to see next week.. until than.. goodnight ladies and gentlemen

*End Of Show*

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Heat Report
The Worlds Greatest Tag Team Defeated Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Eugene

Super Crazy Defeated Chris Masters

*Kane cut a promo saying that he wanted a rematch agaisnt Umaga and that He could defeat him.
Main Event

Carlito Defeated Kenny Dykstra

ECW Preview

Paul Heyman said on WWE.com that he was going to make a huge announcement concerning the ECW Tag Team Titles... what will be this huge announcement?

The Sandman puts his ECW TV title Against Test

The Big Show confronts Bobby Lashley

The ECW World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam in action! (Survivor Series just 4 weeks away.. what will the ECW World Heavyweight champion have in store?)