Wwe A New Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Started 06-05-2007

RAW

Main Eventers
Christian Cage
Edge
John Cena
Kane
Ken Kennedy
Randy Orton(Broken Arm.. Injured)
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Umaga

Mid-Carders
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Kenny Dykstra
Nitro & Mercury
Psicosis
Shelton Benjamin
Super Crazy
The Great Kahli

Jobbers/Heat performers

Daivari
Eugene
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Lance Cade
Scotty 2 Hotty
Trevor Murdoch
Val Venis
Viscera

Stables
Cade & Murdoch
Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Eugene
Hardy Boyz
Mexicools
MNM
Edge & Christian
The Worlds Greatest Tag Team

RAW Champions

WWE champion: John Cena (History: None)
Intercontinental Champion: The Great Khali (History:Jeff Hardy)
World Tag Team Champion: MNM (History: None)

General Manager: Vince Mcmahon
Backstage Interviewers: Todd Grisham and Maria
Colour Commentater: Jerry "The King" Lawler
Play-by-play commentater: Jim Ross

Smackdown

Main Eventers
Batista
Chris Benoit
King Booker (With Queen Sharmell)
Kurt Angle
MVP
Petey Williams
Rey Mysterio
Samoa Joe
Undertaker

Mid-Carders
Boogeyman
Brian Kendrick
Chavo Guerrero
Dave Taylor
Domino
Duece
Finlay
Gregory Helms
JTG
Paul Burchall
Paul London
Shad Gaspard
William Regal

Jobbers/Velocity Performers
Funaki
Idol Stevens
Jamie Noble
K.C James
Mike "The Miz" Mizanin
Snitsky
Stevie Richards
Sylvan

Stables
Cryme Tyme
Duece & Domino (With Cherry)
K.C James & Idol Stevens (With Michelle McCool)
London & Kendrick (With Ashley)
Regal & Taylor

Smackdown Champions

World Heavyweight Champion: Kurt Angle (History: The Undertaker)
United States Champion: Paul Burchall (History: Chris Benoit )
WWE Tag Team Champions: London and Kendrick (History: None)
Cruiserweight Champion: Jimmy Wang Yang(History: Gregory Helms)

General Manager: Theodore Long
Backstage Interviewer:Steve Romero
Colour Commentater:John Bradshaw Layfield
Play-by-play Commentater:Michael Cole

ECW

Main Eventers

Bobby Lashley
CM Punk
Elijah Burk
Hardcore Holly
RVD
Sabu
Sandman
Test

Mid-Carders
Balls Mahoney
Chuck Palumbo
Johnny Stamboli
Kevin Thorn (With Ariel)
Matt Striker
Marcus Cor Von
Mark Henry
Mike Knox
Brian Major
Bret Major
Nunzio
Robby McAllistor
Rory McAllistor
Rene Dupree
Shannon Moore
Tommy Dreamer
Vito

stables
F.B.I (Johnny Stamboli,Chuck Palumbo,Nunzio and Vito) (With Trinity)
The Highlanders
RVD and Sabu (Occasional)

ECW Champions

ECW World Champion: Rob Van Dam (History: None)
ECW Tag Team Champions: Vacant
ECW Television Champion: Sandman (History: Cm Punk)

General Manager:paul Heyman
Backstage Interviewer:Rebecca
Colour Commentater:Tazz
Play-by-play Commentater:Joey Styles

PeepShow

Looks really freakin good. I would help you out, but my skills for writing matches aren't that great. Ill be reading up on it

Switchy

Reaction score
Nice BTB you got going there. Petey Williams as a main eventer though, i'm not sure about but as i've said so many times before Your BTB=Your choices. Hopefully RVD wins the title off Lashley and I also want Kennedy to get a match against Cena... Then whoop his ass.

The Anigma

Reaction score
This BTB has so much potential. I hope you stick with it; your rosters are looking great and the news looks great as well. I will def. be reading and reviewing. Feel free to check out The Commencement.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Preview

RAW

Who will Jeff Hardy face this monday?

Will DX overcome Rated-RKO and Christian?

Will Mr Kennedy get his title shot?

Smackdown!

Will Samoa Joe overcome the Deadman or will he rest in peace?

Will Cryme Tyme win on their debut against the champions?

What lies in store for Rey Mysterio?

ECW

Will the the whole dam show,RVD end the reign of Lashley which has lasted for 8 months?

Which 4 extremists will be chosen to face F.BI?

Who will be the challenger for CM Punk's Television championship?

RAW will be up hopefully be up today and Smackdown will be up on tomorrow
ECW will be up tomorrow

note that heat and velocity will be included for RAW and Smackdown! with about 3 or 4 matches in them.

The Anigma

Reaction score
The preview's look great but I suggest you post each one a day before the actual show. At least that's the way I like to do it esp. since some reviewers may forget the preview. Just my opinion...

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
looks good so far. if you still need a SD writer, i might be interested.

and if i can add a suggestion, try using some colors to seperate the shows. like the SD roster blue, Raw in red, etc. just tryin to make helpful hint

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
RAW
28 JULY 2007
Los Angeles CA

The Raw theme music hits and LA go wild.

PYRO

JR: Welcome to Monday night Raw ladies and gentlemen! Summerslam is less than a month away and Lets focus on one superstar.

**Time to play the game** hits and Triple H comes out for the first time since New years revolution.

HHH: Half a year ago, I was injured at the hands of Rated-RKO. And now I want revenge!
So, Edge, Orton come out here!

Rated-RKO come out and with them, Raw’s newest signing Christian Cage.

Edge: Well look who it is! You know, things have changed while you were gone. DX is no longer at the top of this industry! Rated-RKO is! And we just got a new member!

Christian walks up from behind Edge and stands at the front of Rated-RKO

Orton: You see, There’s nothing you can do about us now!

**Sexy Boy** hits and HBK comes out and attacks Edge and Orton.

Edge gets a chair shot to the head and Orton gets superkicked off the entrance ramp.

Christian flees and runs straight into Triple H, who gives him a pedigree

Triple H and HBK approach each other and whisper a few things to each other. HHH nods his head and DX leave the building.

***Commercial***

Match 1
The Great Kahli vs Carlito
Winner gets Intercontinental title shot

Kahli destroys Carlito in the early going of the match and goes for a palm to his forehead but Carlito reverses and uses a dropkick to Kahli’s knee which takes him down for a few moments. Carlito hits a springboard moonsault but it doesn’t do much damage.
Kahli brushes him off and uses a big boot. Carlito rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair. He knocks out the ref and swings the chair at Khali. The chair bounces off him and falls to the floor. Kahli hits a double handed chokeslam onto the chair. He doesn’t seem to care about the title shot as he leaves the ring and the ref gets up and counts him out.

Winner: Carlito (By count out) 3:34

***Commercial***

Jeff Hardy comes out and is handed a microphone.

Jeff: Come on out whoever you are and prepare to get beat!

Matt Hardy comes out and they both look at each other for a long time.

Matt: Bro, Coachman picked me to face you in a match this week so what do you say we make it a good match?

The two shake hands and the bell gets rung.

Match 2
Intercontinental championship
Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy hits a clothesline and a reverse elbow and climbs the turnbuckle. Jeff gets up and powerbombs him off of the second rope and picks him up. He tries to kick him but Matt reverses only to receive a mule kick. Jeff hits a leg drop low blow and a jawbreaker. Matt reverses an Irish Whip and gets a Whisper in the wind. Matt reverses a twist of fate and uses a side effect followed by an extreme leg drop. Matt tries a moonsault but no-one was home. Jeff hits a Twist of fate and a Swanton Bomb followed by a pinfall.

Winner: Jeff Hardy (Still Intercontinental champion) 8:47

***Commercial**

Kennedy comes out and receives the mic from the top of the ring.

Kennedy: Last week I declared that I want a title shot. And when I want a title shot, then I get a title shot, cause I am....MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

**My time is now** hits and Cena comes out with a smile on his face.
He pushes Kennedy away from the mic and grabs it.

Cena: Ken Kennedy is a waste of space!
He is a fu****g disgrace to the human race!
He is so damn ugly just look at that face Instead of fu****g standing there cut to the chase!

**No Chance** hits and Vince McMahon comes out with a furious look on his face

Vince: What is the meaning of this!

Cena: Look its kind of simple Mr McMahon!
No one wants to join your fu****g homo clan!
You wants some come get some Kennedy!
John Cena chain gang, you can’t see me!

Huge amounts of pop

Vince: This week it will be John Cena vs Mr Kennedy in a steel cage match!

Huge amounts of pop

Vince leaves the entrance ramp and Cena and Kennedy face each other

Cena: You think that some scum like you will become WWE champion?

Kennedy: Look if you think your little mind games are gonna work then your clearly mistaken!

WHAT! (From crowd)

Kennedy: I am the best of this business!

WHAT!

(He turns to the crowd)

Kennedy: And you people are too stupid to realize it!

Huge amount of heat

Kennedy: You see, I have defeated seven former world champions.....and now I will defeat all of Raw’s former world champions!

Cena: I wouldn’t be so sure about that if I was you.
Kennedy: Oh really? And why is that?
Cena: Because I’m John Cena, the chain gang soldier!
When you get F-U’d dont say I didn’t warn ya!
Cause I just fu****g told ya!

He smashes the mic over Kennedy’s head and F-U’s him. He then uses an STF-U with the mic cord until Kennedy passes out.

King: Wow JR! Cena and Kennedy are gonna rip each other apart in that unforgiving steel cage!
JR: You bet my Oklahoma ass King! When you put two young wrestlers like Cena and Kennedy in the same ring with each other, or in this case, the same cage as each other then all hell will break loose!

***commercial***

Match 3
MNM vs Mexicools vs TWGTT
World Tag Team Championship

Nitro takes Psicosis out with a steel chair behind the refs back early on in the match, leaving super crazy by himself. He hits a dropkick which takes out MNM in one shot and then turns round to face TWGTT. Haas tries a clothesline but gets thrown over the rope. Benjamin goes for a powerbomb but Crazy reverses it into a hurricanra pin but Nitro manages to break it up. MNM hit a snapshot on Haas onto the concrete floor out of the ring which takes him out of the match.
Psicosis gets back up and hits a DDT on Mercury. Super crazy dropkicks Benjamin when he gets up and cross-bodies Nitro. The Mexicools hit their finishers and Crazy tries to pin Nitro but Benjamin breaks it up. Benjamin roundhouses Psicosis and superkicks Super crazy. Melina distracts the ref and Nitro low blows Benjamin. Benjamin gets a snapshot, while The Mexicools get thrown out of the ring. Benjamin gets pinned by Nitro and MNM keep the titles.

Winners: MNM (Still World Tag Team Champions) 15:57

***Commercial***

Match 4
Kane vs Umaga

Kane hits a diving clothesline which takes down the Samoan bulldozer. Kane uses a sidewalk slam and an uppercut but Umaga gets back into it with a swinging side-slam and a wild Samoan splash. Umaga tries to get Kane up but he reverses and throws him into the turnbuckle. He tries a running shoulder tackle into the post but Umaga dodges and Kane gets stuck between the middle ropes and the ring post. He then slips into a sitting position and Umaga uses the dreaded wrecking ball. Kane hits a chokeslam but gets hit with Estrada’s cigar box which injures his eyes. Umaga takes a advantage and comes from behind Kane with a samoan spike. 1...2...3.......Umaga defeats Kane again

Winner: Umaga 9:56

***Commercial***

Match 5
No DQ Handicap 3 on 2
DX vs Rated-RKO and Christian Cage (Rivalery)

Triple H takes out Orton with his sledgehammer early on in the match. HBK attacks Christian Cage and drags him out of the ring. HHH Irish whips Edge to the ropes and uses a double A spinebuster on the rebound. HBK throws Christian back in, who receives a facebuster and a inverted atomic drop. HBK tries to use Sweet chin music but Edge gets up and spears him. HHH low blows Edge from behind and chop blocks him. Orton staggers into the ring and tries to RKO HHH but its reversed. HHH uses a knee drop and a DDT. Edge gets clothesline’d out of the ring and onto the concrete. HHH follows him and gives him a suplex though two tables on the outside from the top rope. With Edge out of the way it was more like a tornado tag match. Christian hits an unprettier on HBK as he gets up from the spear. HHH takes out Christian legs with a vicious kick. Orton tries another RKO but HHH reverses it again and holds onto the rope. Christian tries to clothesline HHH but he dodges and runs into Orton, taking them both out of the ring and through a table. The Game gets Edge and pulls him into the ring. HBK staggers up and tunes up the band. Edge gets some Sweet chin music and a pedigree before being pinned by HHH.

Winners: DX (23:34)

***Commercial***

Main Event
Steel Cage
John Cena vs Mr Kennedy ( Rivalery)

Cena slams Kennedy’s head into the cage and superplex’s him. He picks him up but Kennedy drop toe holds him into the cage and dropkicks him. He tries to punch him but Cena dodges and Kennedy punches the cage. Cena Irish whips him to the ropes and hip tosses him into the steel. He chops him and the impact rattles the cage. Kennedy grabs Cena’s hand and smashes it into the cage, then grating his face into it. Cena ducks under his hand and bulldogs him. He drags him over to one of the cage sides and swings him into it, busting him open. He then hits a spin out powerbomb and does the “you can’t see me” hand symbol. Then he climbs to the top of the cage. He hits the five knuckle shuffle from the top of the cage and then tries to climb to the top of the cage. but Kennedy gets up and climbs to the top with him. Kennedy nearly knocks him off but Cena hangs on and gets back up. Cena dodges a punch and lifts him up on his back. He F-U’s him off the top and climbs out of the cage.

Winner: John Cena (Still WWE champion) 24:41

END OF SHOW...................

The Anigma

Reaction score
pretty nice first show...a few suggestions...you should make your matches a bit longer and your wrestlers didn't seem much in character during their promos...there is room for improvement but other than that...it was a great show...keep it up I'm looking forward to ECW and SmackDown...

PeepShow

Greats show, the only thing missin was one of my promos....:D

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah lol peep, well this is my first time doing this ive been browsing around these type of forums since I joined and found out that I actually like this stuff so ya I will try and get Ecw done tonight maybe even smackdown

Wrestling God

Reaction score
A good start to your BtB, i agree with Angima matches should be a bit longer, keep it up check out this weeks EWO Warzone

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Extreme Championship Wrestling
29 July 2007
Denver, Colorado

The ECW theme music hits and the Denver fans go crazy.

PYRO

Styles: This should be another great episode of ECW Tazz!
Tazz: You bet Joey, RVD vs. Lashley in a ladder match for the title?!
**One of a kind** hits and RVD comes out holding a contract.
RVD: At One night stand I beat Hardcore Holly and Test to get a chance at the ECW world title! And tonight I am facing the champ for his title. I am calling Lashley out right now to sign this contract! So come on out!
Lashleys theme hits and he approaches RVD
RVD holds out the contract and a pen.
Lashley is just about to sign it when Hardcore Holly and Test come out wielding weapons. Hardcore Holly tries to hit RVD with a steel chair but he ducks and uses the van daminater. Lashley ducks Test’s baseball bat and hits him with a spear.
Heyman comes out and takes a microphone from the announcer.
Heyman: Since Holly and Test have been so thoughtful.....then I will postpone the title match until next week.
Looks of disappointment bloomed on RVD’s face.
Heyman: As for this week it will be the ECW world champ and his number one contender RVD against Hardcore Holly and Test in a hardcore tornado tag team match!
He looks set to leave but doesn’t.
Heyman: Oh and one more thing....if Test and Holly win then the match will be a fatal four way with all of you in the match!
Test and Holly look pleased although RVD and Lashley don’t

Commercial

Match 1 ECW television title CM Punk vs. Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel

CM Punk hits a roundhouse and a devil lock which he holds on for 20 seconds before letting go. He then went for a slingshot senton but Thorn rolled out of the way. He hits a backbreaker and a clothesline followed by a big boot. He went for a sinner shot but Punk reversed it and threw him into the corner. He used a dropkick and then a facewash and moved his position a bit. He climbed the top rope and used a crooked moonsault. He tried to win with a pepsi plunge but Thorn back body dropped him onto the mat. He climbed down and tried a crucifixion but Punk got his legs wrapped around Thorns neck and used a huricanrana pin which sealed the victory.
Winner: CM Punk (Still ECW television champion) 8:56

Commercial

F.B.I come out and stand in the ring. Nunzio takes centre and gets handed a mic.
Nunzio: We have declared that we want to challenge some ECW wrestlers to a match tonight.
Stamboli: We’re gonna count to 3.... 1....2...
Four wrestlers come out and when there walking down to the ring we realise who they are.
Styles: Oh my god! It’s the highlanders! And who’s that with them?
Tazz: It’s Elijah Burk and The Alpha Male Marcus Cor Von!

Nunzio: You think you are worthy to step in the ring with us?
Burk is seen nodding confidently
Nunzio: Well then how’s about we kick your ass and...
Elijah Burk punches him in the face and a referee runs in and rings the bell

Match 2 Highlanders, Marcus Cor Von and Elijah Burk vs. F.B.I

Nunzio and Rory start off with Nunzio working on Rory’s legs. He hits a dropkick to his right knee and a Sicilian leg sweep before tagging in Stamboli. He uses a Spinebuster and starts stomping on that right leg. He goes for a leg drop but Rory evades and tags in Robbie. He throws Nunzio at Stamboli and Palumbo and knocks Vito out of the ring. With all of the F.B.I out of the ring, the highlanders dive over the ring ropes and land on Stamboli and Palumbo. Nunzio evades and gets back in the ring. Robbie tags in Burk and Vito gets back on the ring apron. Before Nunzio can make the tag he gets hit with a flying forearm. Burk uses an STO, followed by a scissored armbar. He climbs the top rope to use a moonsault but he knocked off by Stamboli. Nunzio tags in Stamboli and Burk tags in Marcus Cor Von. Von hits a belly to back suplex and goes for another but Stamboli reverses and uses a powerbomb out of the ring. He gets up at 6 but Nunzio comes up from behind him with a steel chair while Trinity distracts the ref. Elijah Burk tries to use the Elijah experience on him but Chuck Palumbo hits him with a superkick which knocks him out cold. The ref turns around and sees Von on the floor outside the ring and counts the rest of the ring count

Winners: F.B.I 12:43

Commercial

Match 3 ECW world title number one contenders Extreme rules Sabu vs. Sandman

Sabu hits a springboard reverse elbow and hits Sandman with a steel chair at the beginning. He dodges a Singapore cane strike and uses a dropkick which knocks Sandman into the corner. He sets up a chair and uses an air sabu. Sandman reverses another chair shot and uses a piledriver onto another chair. He gets his cane back and uses a white Russian leg sweep. 1...2.. kick out by Sabu. Sandman goes for a Heineken-rana but Sabu evades and grabs a chair. He uses a dropkick on Sandman and sets up the chair. He uses a triple jump moonsault. 1...2 kick out by Sandman. Sandman swings the Singapore cane but Sabu dodges it and hits him in the back of the head with the chair. He climbs the top rope, ready to use the Atomic Arabian facebuster but Sandman gets up. He swings his cane but Sabu jumps up and lands back on the top rope. He swings the chair at Sandman’s face which knocks him away. He uses a an Atomic Arabian Brainbuster, covering him to become number one contender.

Winner: Sabu (Next number one contender after RVD)

Commercial

Main event
RVD and Lashley vs. Hardcore Holly and Test

RVD and Holly start off with RVD using an enzuiguri and a wheel kick. He goes for a monkey flip but Holly holds onto the ropes. Holly uses a dropkick and a clothesline on RVD and then swears at Lashley. Lashley tries to get in but the ref stops him allowing Holly to low blow RVD and Test and Holly to double team him. The ref turns, making Test and Holly stop and allowing Lashley to spear Holly out of the ring. The ring count gets to 8 but Holly dropkicks Lashley and gets back in the ring. He tags in Test and Test charges at RVD. He goes for a big boot but he misses. RVD sweeps him and drags him to the corner, where he gets out of the ring and pulls his legs, making his groin smash into the ring post. RVD gets back into the ring and superplex’s him. He uses a rolling thunder and climbs the top rope. Before he can use the 5 star frog splash, Holly knocks him off and into the barricade. Holly tries to chase him but gets another spear from Lashley. RVD regains his strength after a few moments and gets back into the ring. Test tries to use a TKO but RVD slips off his back and sweeps him. He uses a rolling thunder onto a chair. Holly smashes Lashley onto the ring apron and gets back on the apron. Lashley regains composure and gets on the apron where he gets tagged in by his partner. He uses an inverted suplex onto the ring rope and goes for a powerslam but test throws him into the rope which gets pulled down by Holly, making Lashley go out of the ring. Holly tries to push him into the barricade but Lashley reverses and slams his head into the ring steps. Lashley gets back in and tries a dominator on test but test reverses it into a pin but Lashley kicks out. Test tries to pick him up but Lashley kicks him into the RVD’s corner. He tags in RVD and the two double suplex him. RVD Irish whips Test and Test tries to big boot him on the rebound. RVD evades it and Test ends up big booting Hardcore Holly which knocks him off the apron. RVD rolls him up while he’s checking to see if Holly’s alright. He places his feet on the rope but the ref doesn’t see. 1...2...3. RVD and Lashley win. Next week it will be RVD vs. Lashley one on one for the ECW world title.