• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Smackdown im gonna need some help with if anyone will PM me cause im kinda lost on what to doI have a few ides but not sure if there good

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Smackdown!
Atlanta,Gerorgia
August 2,2007

The Smackdown theme song goes on and everyone in Atlanta go wild.

A few seconds after the theme song is on You hear Chris Benoits theme Music

Jbl:God all might he comes 1 tough son of a gun
Cole:The cripple is coming to his home town in Atlanta gerogia!

Chris benoit comes and stands in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hands.''Well, Well ,Well.'' ''It sure seems great to be in my hometown of Atlanta,Georgia!'' I came out here to make something clear to everyone here.And that is I am requesting to have a WHC shot at Summerslam,agaisnt whoever wins tonight.

Right as Benoit says that you hear MVP's theme music.
Mvp: No,no,no ,no if anyone deserves a WHC title shot here that would be me MVP.You see , Benoit i have beaten 3 times,one of those matches was a 2 out of 3 falls match.I can beat you right in the middle of that ring, outside in the parking lot,or in the Audience.

Benoit:So why dont we settle this! In a falls count anywhere match to determine the number 1 contender for the WHC.

Mvp: Done!, because Chris Benoit when it comes to wrestling.. im ''Balllin''!

*Commercial*

Jbl: wow where gonna have a hell of a match here tonight

Cole:Yes were are Jbl , tonight ladies and gentlemen we are gonan have The somian submission machine samoa Joe vs. Undertaker for the WHC , also Cryme Tyme vs Paul Londan and Brian Kendrick, Rey Mysterio makes his in debut since october 2006, and in our main even Chris Benoit battles Mvp to determine the #1 contender for the WHC

Match 1: Chavo Guererro vs. Jimmy Wang Yang
Jimmy Wang Yang makes his entrance and as soon as he does Chavo Guererro hits him from behind.Chavo continues by kicking Yang in the stomach, then picks him up and slams him and does a leg drop.Yang is still down and chavo goes to the top rope, Yang quickely gets up and punches chavo in the face.Chavo is dazed and Yang does a superplex.chavo is dazed whil Yang does a spring board and lands it on him. 1...2... kickout.The crowd boo's loud.Shavo quickly gets up pokes yang in the eyes then throws him face first into the turnbuckle.He goe's to closeline him but yang elbows him, Chavo is dazed and Yang goes to the top rope and does a sunset flip of chavo. Chavo is pinned 1...2....3... Ding Ding!
Winner:Jimmy Wang Yang

*Backstage*
Shad, Jtg get into an argument with Londan and Kendrick

Shad: Look, look, look I know we play around alot homie but we are good wrestlers

Paul London: Yea when's the last time you guys ever won a match?

JTG: Look dog, let's just have a good clean match here tonight no low-blows ,thug to the eyes, distractions ok?

Kendrick:*Slap's Jtg* We have no respect for you guy's at all we are gonna carry this buisness along way and all you guys are another bump in the road
'Walks away"
JTG tries to go after Kendrick but Shad Holds him back

*Commercial*

Match 2( Rivalry)
Cryme Tyme Vs London and Kendrick Tornadoe tag

Shad and Jtg quickly go after londan, and kendrick punching them in the face numerious times. Shad throws London over his shoulders. Jtg Closelines Kndrick then starts to slap him in the face numerious times.Shad picks up london then bodyslams him into the ground. Shad goes to the top rop goes for a frog splash. London ducks outta the way and quickly goes to pin shad.
1...2... Kickout. London punches Shad a few times the goes for the hurricaneana and lands it.Kendrick pokes Jtb in the eyes and goes for a springboard DDt and lands it. They both pin Cryme tyme at the same time 1...2.....thre Kickout.Shad quickly gets up grabes london throws him to the ropes and wasa going for the Big boot until Kendrick grabbed London.London and Kendrick get there tag team titles and start to leave the arena. Cryme Tyme looks speachless. Ref counts 1...2...3...4..5..6....7...8..9..10
Winners: Cryme Tyme Via Countout

*commercial*
''Ladies and Gentlemen My name is Steve Romero
and i am joined here by Rey Myserio!!''
Steve: Rey you've been out for almost a year now,whatcha benn up to?
Rey: Nothing much after the surgery and all I had to walk off my leg then ive been bench lifting for the past 5 months
Steve: Any idea who your facing tonight?
Rey: Wish so .. no clue though .. I just hope hes worthy
Steve: Thank you Rey * Shakes his hand* Rey Mysterio in action after this

*Commercial*

Match 3 Rey Mysterio Vs . The Miz

Rey Quickly enters the ring waiting for his mystery opponent. We hear a weird high rock and roll type song ahhh no its the Miz. They quickly lock up and Miz powers Rey to the Corner.Rey throws the Miz to the corner and starts to punch,him and throw kick at his chest.Miz pushes rey to the ground and quickly goes for a pin. 1... Rey kicks out. The mizz picks up rey and throws him to the rows and does a russion leg sweep to him.He Quickly tries to get the Leg but Rey goes underneath him, jumps on the ropes and does a springboard.Rey quicky gets up does a hurrincanerana.He tries to go for the pin but sees the Miz is on the Second rope 619! Lands it goes for the springbard but miz catches him in a DDt. Miz picks him up Yells ''HOOO RAh''! Goes for the Mizzard of Oz but rey does a Jackknife Pin.1...2..3...Ding Ding
winner: Rey Mysterio Via Pinnfall

*Commerical*

We come back to Smackdown to see Chris Benoit laded out.the Medics are all over him seeing what's wrong.Mvp comes to the ring

Mvp:Since Benoit is out I gues Im the new connender for the WHC
Mvp: ''Ballin"

Theodore long comes out

Long: No,No,No playa!
Long: seems to me that you of all people would take out Benoit seconds before your match..
Long:So next week it's gonna be Kurt Angle Vs Chris Benoit Vs Mvp in a Submission Match to determine the #1 contender for the WHC ! Holla!
Teddy leaves
Mvp: Teddy..wait ..noo..

*Commercial*
Match 4
Samoa Joe vs Undertaker WHC

Saomo Joe quickly comes in and pounds on taker.Taker is pounding back. they are both punching each other until samoa joe gets outpowered and kicks taker in the face.Taker is down soamo joe goes for a big splash. Picks Taker up and slams him.He goes to the top rop and taker quickly gets up and grabes him and throws him.He throws joe on the top turnbuckle and goes for snake Eyes.The big boot lands right into joe's face.Pinn 1..2... kick out!Joe pokes taker in the eyes and gives him a powerbomb. 1...2... kickout. Joe does a leg drop on taker and tries for the pin 1..2...kick out. Joe is getting frustrated.He picks up undertaker and gives him a powerslam.1...2...kickout!
Joe goes outside and gets a chair.Taker is getting up. BAM Chair shot right to the face!He kepps hitting taker once,twice,three times,four times, he wont stop. He holds the WHC in his ands then throws it back on taker
Winner: Taker Via DQ

The Anigma

Reaction score
great show...nice start to the Taker/Joe rivalry...keep up the good work...

The Rated R CMStar

This have lots of potential, but you should get a partner so you don't get tired. Check BTW Federation

RKO-07

Reaction score
i agree with cms, 3 shows is alot of work and time. but all 3 shows were great. keep up the good work.

check out monday night wars

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
*Update*
Offfical Raw preview for tomorrow

What will be the fate of Jeff Hardy with his new #1 Contender Carlito?

An outraged Team Rated RKo has an urgunt message conserning Dx

What will Kennedy do after a devistating loss to Cena?

MNM have to Defend there Tag Team titles once more, but against who?

Wrestling Station

The main thing i like about your show is that you brought back some old stables/ tag teams like the mexicools as an example.

Good job in the layout, very neat. :)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
3 really good shows, great!anyways u could use different colours (at least 2)to make reading more enjoyable

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Raw
Scottsdale,Arizona
August 5,2007 **Credit to PeepSHow for RKO Promo**

*Raw theme is on and everyone goes wild*

PYRO
JR: Ladies and gentlemen we are less that a week away from summerslam and we can all tell it's going to be a slobber knocker!

King: Yeah JR! I mean what is this big announcement Team Rated Rko has to tell us?

JR: I have no clue king

*Team Rated Rko's Music theme goes off and the crowd boos as the step into the ring with a mic*

Edge: Last week Triple H decided to make his long awaited return.....and then Low and behold, when the 3 of us were totally making him look like a Freakazoid, "HBK" Shawn Michaels just has to come out and help his friend. I thought they had enough of us after we destroyed Triple H earlier this yr, but I guess we thought wrong.

Gives the Mic to Orton: Yeah, ya see Triple H, when the Two of us took you out last year, We thought we had killed the legend of The Game, but like Edge said, we thought wrong. Come Summerslam, the Legend of DX, WILL fall at the hands of Rated RKO.

Christian grabs the mic from Orton: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I understand your little dillema here guys, but I have my own bone to pick w/ HBK. Ya see, last week when he decided to help out his little pal Triple H, he decided to mess w/ me in return, and put his hands on the Instant Classic. Monkeys in the back, role the footage. (A replay of last week is shown on the Titantron of HBK beating up on Christian) I dont know about you guys, but this is the Instant Classics show DAMMIT!!!, and Im not gunna be pushed around like that. So with that being said.....HBK, if you have the Nuts that the 3 of us have, you'll face me tonight 1 on 1 in a NO DQ match......hahahah Ya!!!

*Commercial*

Dx is on Cameria backstage

HBK: Christian I accept your challenge!

Triple H: Only on 1 contition, that is I dont interfere in this match and you rated RKo dont interfere

Christian: Done deal!

HBK: Christian get reay to get your teeth kicked down your throat!

Edge and Orton look at Christian if he was a mad man
Match 1
Jeff Hardy Vs. Carlito IC title
Jeff gets up and punches Carlito in the face.Carlito is on the ground, trying to block him off.Carlito pokes jeff in the face,then does a springboard and lands ring on him.1....2... Kickout.Carlito picks up jeff and puts him on the top turnbuckle.He starts to punch him then gives him a superplex.Jeff is went down hard as Carlito goes for the pin 1....2....the kickout.The crowd is cheering Jeff as carlito does and armbar trying to make him tap out.Jeff quickly gets up starts to puch Carlito.Carlito ducks then goes behind jeff.Backcraker!Wait Jeff grabbed the top rop.Carlito gets up and Jeff does a Twist of Fate to him.Carlito is down. and jeff goes to the top turn buckle! Swantom Bomb! 1...2.....3! Ding Ding
Winner: Jeff Hardy Stiff IC champ

Wait! We hear someone's theme song go on.
King: Oh no it's the great Khali!
Jr: What in the world is he doing here.

Khali quickly gets in the ring as jeff tries to punch him.Khalie chops Jeff down.
The he get's Jeff up and does a double hadned chokslam.Jeff is down bad as Khali holds the IC title in his hands.The crowd is booing like crazy.

*Commercial*

Match 2 MNM VS. Eugene and hacksaw Jim duggan World Tag team title Ladder match

Joey Mercury quickly goes after eugene.He punching him like crazy.Duggan is yelling ''HOOO'' as he chops Johnny nitro.Johhny low blows duggans and throws him out of the ring.Eugene is is puching Joey Mercury over and over.Johhny Nitro quickly goes over there and saves his partner by kicking him eugune in the face.There both punching eugene as Hacksaw Jim duggans comes in and closelines them both.He picks them both up,signals Eugene to go for the titles.MNM both just low blowed Duggans.Johnny Nito goes up and grabs Eugene and does a DDT from the top of the ladder.Joey Mercury gets a ladder from the outside of the ring brings it in the ring and slams it in eugens face.MNM both go for the titles.They got them.Ding Ding
Winners:MNM

*Commercial*

Match 3 Melina (w/mnm) Vs Victoria Womesnt title

Victoria grabs Melina by the hair and throws her.She does this for about 2minutes before Melina grabs her hair.And does a headbut. Victoria is down and Melina goes to the top rop.As Victoria gets up,Melina jumps from the top rop! Victora does a big boot in mid-air. She goes for the pin. 1....2.... kickout.Melina jumps out of the ring and whispers something to MNM.They have a look of evil in there face as they slowely surround the ring.Mercury looks like hes about to enter so Victoria looks his way frightened.Melina from back of her goes for a pin. 1...2...3... Ding Ding
Winner:Melina New Women's Champion Via Pinnfall

*Commercial*

Match 4 Davari Vs. Kane

Kane quicky closelines Davari.He seems pissed for some reason. He picks up davari and throws him over his shoulders.Kane doesnt want to go for the pin for some reason.He picks up Davari and throws him to the rops and does a big boot.Davari is all beat down.Kane puts davari on the top rope ans he joins him.Kane does a superpower bomb of the top rope!He then picks up Davari and goes for the Chokeslam.1...2...3. Ding Ding
Winner:Kane Via Pinfall

*Commercial*

Ken Kennedy comes out.The crowd boos at him.Kennedy goes into the ring, puts his hands in the air and gets a mic.

Kennedy:Leadies and gentlemen it is me MRRRRRRR KENNNEDY!!!!.Ya go ahead and boo me all you want.because the fact is Cena won his match last week because he cheated!He cheated agaisnt me!That's why I am out here.Cena this Sunday is summerslam!And I want my rematch for My WWE Title!!!And I want to fight you in my type of match!Table Match!Kennedy walks out of the ring, he looks mad as hell.

*Commercial*

Main Event: Christian Cage Vs. HBK no DQ

Theres chairs,tables,street signs, trash cash, and trash can lids in the rig.HBk quickly gets a chair and swats Cage in the face.Cage is down hard.He gets a trash can and smashes it on cages face.Cage is down hard again.HBk looks furious as he goes to get a street sign, as hes about to get cage with it Cage low bows him.He gets a chair and slams it on HBK's head.He gets a trash can puts in HBK's head,get's a chair and slams the trash can that HBK's upper body is in.He does this for about a minute as he goes for a table.He sets up the table as HBK does a superkick right to his face.HBK gets a trash can puts it on christian and puts him on the table.Just like WM 23 ges gets to the top turnbuckle and goes for the big elbow.Edge comes in and push him right where he was about to jump but Orton took cage off.HBK lands face first on the table.Where is Triple H?? Cage picks up HBK and does the uprittier1...2...3 Ding Ding
Winner Christain Cage Vai pinfall

Team Rated RKo stands in front of HBK with there arms in the air.

End of Show....

PeepShow

Good show, but you need to work or your spelling and making the matches longer. Good show overall though

The Anigma

Reaction score
another good show but if you can you should try to make the matches just a bit longer but your doing great...keep it up...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
**News for Ecw**

Will Mr.Tuesday night defeat Lashley for the ECW title?

After a huge loss to the FBI what does the New Breed have instore?

Who will be C.M's new challenger for the ecw television title?

The Major Brothers make there Debut!

Tommy Dreamer battles Test and Hardcore Holly in a Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match!!!