• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE '13

The Viper

Oh my lord. I may have gotten ahead of myself.

Although I'm upset that Mahal got in the game and not Hawkins and a few other people but that AE roster is fantastic. Ken fucking Shamrock. Good God!

Sabretooth

Exactly what has Jinder Mahal done to deserve to be in the game over guys like Hawkins and Reks. Oh whatever.

Also why the fuck aren't Owen Hart and Brian Pillman in the game. Besides those complaints, the roster looks awesome.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
First thing I notice is no NXT... :( Plus it looks like Tensai, Ryback, and Brodus are going to be DLC only..

Second thing I notice is Vader. While he was around, he's not really recognizable as an Atttitude Era star. The same can be said for Davey Boy Smith. Nevertheless, they're both two of my favorite superstars of all-time, so I'm not really too disgruntled in that regard. My favorite Attitude star has to be Ken Shamrock. The Baddest Man on the Planet son!

Castiel

Oh boy! Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock, Kane, Big Show, Christian, and Mark Henry all in twice! And Mick Foley's 3 different persona's taking up 3 spots! This makes me extremely excited! Not fucking really.

Also there's no chance the bottom of the barrel are going to make it in? Totally, that's why Heath Slater, Khali (who's been back how long?), Jinder Mahal and some others are all in! NAO, X-Pac, Shamrock, Bossman, and Godfather are nice to have in. Everyone else has been included before, usually on multiple occasions.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I kinda wish The Headbangers were on here. I used to play as them all the damn time on WWF Attitude.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Oh boy! Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock, Kane, Big Show, Christian, and Mark Henry all in twice! And Mick Foley's 3 different persona's taking up 3 spots! This makes me extremely excited! Not fucking really.

Also there's no chance the bottom of the barrel are going to make it in? Totally, that's why Heath Slater, Khali (who's been back how long?), Jinder Mahal and some others are all in! NAO, X-Pac, Shamrock, Bossman, and Godfather are nice to have in. Everyone else has been included before, usually on multiple occasions.
A. Mick Foley, Undertaker, Edge, Christian, Kane, etc... have all at one time or another had two models in the game. No biggie.
B. They add one or two new low card guys every year so the addition of Slater/Mahal is nothing new either. Still would NOT have added NXT.
C. New Age Outlaws, X-Pac, Bossman & Shamrock?! No F'N way. It wouldn't even be possible for me not to be excited for this game now.

I am MARKING.

Sabretooth

I really don't think Bret Hart is an attitude era star. He left in 1997. The AE didnt really begin then. Also having Mankind and Cactus Jack in the game is fine but why Dude Love? It's the least popular of all his characters and rather annoying. They should have put in Owen Hart but I'm sure that his fuckin wife wouldn't allow it or something. I don't dislike the roster it just could have been better

Kross Rhodes

I really don't think Bret Hart is an attitude era star. He left in 1997. The AE didnt really begin then. Also having Mankind and Cactus Jack in the game is fine but why Dude Love? It's the least popular of all his characters and rather annoying. They should have put in Owen Hart but I'm sure that his fuckin wife wouldn't allow it or something. I don't dislike the roster it just could have been better
Actually on could argue Hart started the Attitude Era. In March of 1997 he publicly called out McMahon in the ring and shoved him down. This wasn't done before. RAW IS WAR and the War Zone debuted the next week.

The other major catalyst for WWE's Attitude was the Montreal Screw Job.

Sabretooth

The two things that could have started the era was the screwjob and Stone Cold beating Michaels at 'Mania 14 for the WWF title with Mike Tyson.

Kross Rhodes

The two things that could have started the era was the screwjob and Stone Cold beating Michaels at 'Mania 14 for the WWF title with Mike Tyson.
1998 is too late to have started the Attitude Era because McMahon opened a December show in 1997 claiming the direction of the WWE had just changed. Once could say that was the "official" start of the Era but I like to think it was a slow evolution and to me the naming of the show "RAW IS WAR" is where it really begins.

Sabretooth

There really wasn't an official start. It just kind of progressed. But Steve Austin winning the WWF title in 1998 could have started the era because he was the biggest star of the era

Kross Rhodes

There really wasn't an official start. It just kind of progressed. But Steve Austin winning the WWF title in 1998 could have started the era because he was the biggest star of the era
I basically just said it was a slow evolution so you reiterated my point. However 1998 is TOO late to start the era. It was definitely on when McMahon announced that December that WWE was going to go there. I can find the YouTube clip if you need me to.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
They should have put in Owen Hart but I'm sure that his fuckin wife wouldn't allow it or something.
You know, I just told you in another thread not to swear in every other post. The fact that you didn't listen to me is bad enough. The fact that you swore in reference to Martha Hart is despicable and yet another example of your grossly childish behaviour. I don't know what your problem is or why you feel the need to talk this way, but I do know this, I won't have to worry about you much longer, because this is your final warning not to post like this. If you do it one more time, you'll receive an infraction from me which will result in a three day ban. Since I know full well you won't be able to stop yourself from doing it, I expect that infraction to come at some point tonight during the Impact LD.