Wrestlemania Rewind Night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea I'd be a little surprised if that match happens, if it does though there will definitely be a run in. Either Floyd would come in and hit the Big Show or Orton would come out and RKO Cena, either way that match will not end clean.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^hahahaha Hogan vs. the Rock would be insane. However I'll probably be WWE champion before that match happens. But, I would flip the fuck out if it did happen.

J

Sounds like an awesome idea...but being a lead up to Wrestlemania the matches are all most likely gunna suck...So even if we do get a Jericho vs. HBK match...It probably wouldn't end that well and ruin it...

Ed_cena

Reaction score
cena vs jbl
hhh vs batista
orton vs 'taker
edge vs foley
jericho vs hbk
kane vs khali (boring)
ashley vs melina (boring)

Nation

Pretty damn sure Orton will make Cena face Triple H in a Wrestlemania rewind rematch. Which i don't mind at all.

I really hope we have these matches as well.

HBK vs. Jericho

Randy Orton or Batista vs. Undertaker

Edge vs. Foley

the dark knight

I think HHH will end up in charge and we will get;

Orton vs Taker: Edge will interfer

Batista vs HHH: Batista will challenge HHH for old times sake, Umaga will do a run in, HHH and Batista beat down Umaga

Kennedy vs Punk: MITB qualifier for Punk

Cena vs HBK: Flair on commentary, Flair somehow inadvertantly causes HBK the match. HBK gives Flair the superkick and accepts his challenge.

MVP vs Chris Benoit
that list makes sense...and what we'll probably see.

i really hope i see taker vs hhh again though but it'll never happen.

and LMAO at the benoit part

Ripper

Reaction score
Ric Flair was advertised in the commercial to be there, not just in a special appearance. He has only wrestled two singles matches at Mania, and they were against Savage and Undertaker. Savage won't be there, and most likely will never make an appearance on WWE television again. However, Batista only ever faced Taker and Triple H at Mania in singles matches, and Trips is obviously going to be facing Cena.

A match against Undertaker for Flair would be good, but they would have to get rid of the stipulation about Flair retiring if he loses just for this match.

Kane took on Big Show and Raven at Wrestlemania 17, so I could see Kane and Show going at it. People would say it doesn't count, but in WWE's eyes it might. If not, then Khali.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have Orton come out and order Cena and Triple H to have more than one match, to wear them down before Mania. They could face Big Show and Batista before facing each other.

CenaMark54

^^^^I don't think HHH is going to be facing off against Cena. There is no way in hell that HHH vs Cena will be given away on free tv. Its been almost two years since they last faced off one on one and it is a possible big money match in the future. The reason we got Orton vs HHH last week is because we have seen it recently and it is quite obvious the WWE has no intention of haveing Orton vs HHH at Mania anytime soon.

Reaction score
Anybody...

HBK V McMahon (No Holds Barred)?

I was thinking - McMahon was the one who put FLAIR in the position he's in now. McMahon V HBK rematch, with No Holds Barred stips would be interesting - cos you could have your run in by Shane, and then have Flair make the save. HBK comes out on top and BANG! Sweet Chin Music to the unsuspecting Flair. It's basically HBK V Hogan all over, but I wouldn't mind it happening (the match or the aftermath).