Wrestlemania Rewind Night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Next weeks raw is called Wrestlemania rewind night. what matches would you enjoy to see? i would like to see Cena Vs. Show, HHH Vs. Batista, Orton Vs. Undertaker, EDGE Vs. Mick Foley. also is a special appearance by Floyd mayweather. what matches would you like to see?

Kaedon

Reaction score
- Jeff Hardy, CM Punk vs. Shelton Benjamin, Mr. Kennedy in a MITB tag team rematch.

- Chris Jericho vs. HBK

- JBL vs. Cena (just so they can make up for the shitfest at Mania 21)

- HHH vs. Batista

- Edge vs. Mick Foley

- Undertaker vs. Kane

Thats what Id like to see.

CenaMark54

I think HHH will end up in charge and we will get;

Orton vs Taker: Edge will interfer

Batista vs HHH: Batista will challenge HHH for old times sake, Umaga will do a run in, HHH and Batista beat down Umaga

Kennedy vs Punk: MITB qualifier for Punk

Cena vs HBK: Flair on commentary, Flair somehow inadvertantly causes HBK the match. HBK gives Flair the superkick and accepts his challenge.

MVP vs Chris Benoit

monkeystyle

Reaction score
With that use of logic, you've pretty much crushed all my hopes of a Jericho/Micheals rematch.

Thanks a lot. :(

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Y2J vs HBK
Batista vs HHH
Orton vs Undertaker

CenaMark54

^^^Yeah they could go with Jericho vs HBK, then they can have Cena vs JBL. One thing is for certain, expect tons of run ins and non finishes.

Soulpower

One thing is for certain, expect tons of run ins and non finishes.

I watch TNA so I'm used to run-ins and non finishes. I'll say it again... As long as I get to see Jericho vs Michaels, I'm happy.

By the way...Randy Orton will be in charge of RAW. It was announced on WWE.com

MVP vs Chris Benoit

I'll admit it, this made me chuckle.

C4

MVP vs Chris Benoit

That wasn't a WrestleMania Match, check back for a newer version of the WrestleMania 22 DVD; you won't find it there :dry:
How about Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero?

I would like to see the following matches:

Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels

HHH vs. John Cena

Edge vs. Mick Foley

Evolution vs. The Rock/ Foley! LoLLL..

Kaedon

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan and Mr. T vs. Roddy Piper and Paul Orndorff >_>

PeepShow

That wasn't a WrestleMania Match, check back for a newer version of the WrestleMania 22 DVD

23*

I posted my thoughts in the Raw thread, but since we have this, I'll put it in here as well.

Big Show vs. John Cena (It just makes sense.)

Jericho vs. HBK

Triple H vs. Kane? Meh....

HHHforever

Reaction score
Well Orton's in charge so he probably won't have a match and if he does it won't be against the Undertaker. I think that match-ups will all be good though and I'm looking foward to it. I also would like to see Jericho-HBK. I like the idea of HBK super kicking Flair and accepting the challenge. Orginally I thought this would be a respect feud, but after watching last week I see HBK going heel and then shaking Flair's hand or something like that after the match assuming he wins.

HBKforever

Reaction score
HHH-Jericho
Cena-HBK
Undertaker-Kane

I would love to see all three of these, and It'll be very interesting to see if there will be any gimmick matches either.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Big show vs John Cena: Orton wants Cena soft for mania so he makes this match

Triple H vs The Undertaker: What a fucking match, and again Orton would make HHH soft for mania.

Jericho vs Micheals

some others id like to see would be like Flair vs Taker, HHH vs Jericho, and some suprise bullshit

Weebo

Reaction score
I would love to see

HBK Vs. Y2J

Cena Vs. Show

Flair Vs. Undertaker

But if Orton is in charge then we will most likely see a WM22 rematch with HHH Vs. Cena

Reaction score
The thing I dont quite get, is if they put on a Cena V Big Show match (Im sure they did this a while ago, did they not?) who's going to win, how are either of them going to come out on top?

You want Cena to come out looking tough, but you also will want Show to come out, being the 'dominant force' in the WWE. Then on top of that, you want Orton to 'soften up Cena', so theres no real way they can go about it ... is there? Y wouldnt Orton just make it Cena V HHH? That way he can soften up two of his opponents at once...