Wrestlemania Rewind Night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Kane vs. Big show, umm Cena vs. JBL, Trish Stratus vs. Lita, Kurt Angle (if its posible) vs. Edge, Mysterio vs. Kahli, Batista vs. HHH, HBK vs. Nature Boy, Vince Mc'Mahn vs. Stone Cold S.A., Jerry The King Lawler vs. Bret Heart

ViceLord

Reaction score
I would personally like to see the Undertaker vs Triple H in a Street Fight from Wrestlemania X-Seven. It was one of the historic matches in I guess you can say Triple H's and Undertaker's career. It showed what attitude era really meant, and that match deserved a standing ovation.

The Rated R CMStar

Kane vs. Big show, umm Cena vs. JBL, Trish Stratus vs. Lita, Kurt Angle (if its posible) vs. Edge, Mysterio vs. Kahli, Batista vs. HHH, HBK vs. Nature Boy, Vince Mc'Mahn vs. Stone Cold S.A., Jerry The King Lawler vs. Bret Heart

Are you serious? Stone Cold? Kurt Angle? Bret Hart? Trish Stratus and Lita? Why don't you put Randy Savage and Bruno Sammartino in there as well? :good:

Besides, they are WM rematches, and I have never seen in WM Khali vs Mysterio, HBK vs Flair(until this year) and Kurt vs Edge.

PeepShow

I would personally like to see the Undertaker vs Triple H in a Street Fight from Wrestlemania X-Seven. It was one of the historic matches in I guess you can say Triple H's and Undertaker's career. It showed what attitude era really meant, and that match deserved a standing ovation.

Yeah, that match was badass. It wasn't even a street fight, but Taker got pissed and knocked the ref out to make it one. Pretty damn good match.

The Rated R CMStar

I do see HHH vs Cena happening, Orton is in charge and will do it, altough I think it will be short match, with Orton running in and RKOing HHH, then Cena hitting the FU on Randy.

Randy will most likely give himself the night off

Soulpower

Announced so far...

Barry Windham & Mike Rotunda (reprising their "U.S. Express" tag team) taking on the Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff.

Taker vs Mark Henry in a Casket Match

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Raw WrestleMania Rewind Night should be a awesome show, and a great way to build up to WrestleMania with past WrestleMania matches.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
i have a feeling were going to be dissapointed tonight
the matches will sound good but when we watch them its just going to be any other match

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Kane vs Triple h =S, this match actually happen in wrestlemania ??? I remember no mercy 2002, but never in mania.

nugget437

Reaction score
great show, 5 out of 5. but i would have liked to see batista vs mvp in that episode for the united states title

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Batista vs MVP never happened at wrestlemania
but then again neither did Maria vs Melina
nor did Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy