• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Woman loses her damn mind at RAW

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dude is a poor worker, bland moveset,charisma vacuum and makes Jumping jeff Farmer seem like flair with the mic skills. Does not bother me if he is pushed or not as I only watch wwe at times out of curiosity. I can see why he gets hate in terms of his push and he really offers nothing unless Muscles and good looks warrants a push to face of the company :psycho: Also we are all smarks Dunce.
Oh shut the fuck up. He is not a poor worker.

Reactions: Swift

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
anyone denying that Reigns' hate is at least a partial-product of fans being overly aware of everything going on is wrong. Fans find out Reigns has a rocket ship to his back and they don't like it. That along with terrible booking has you where you are today. Rewind to the Shield Split and let me book his ass and I promise you he is over as fuck
A pivotal moment in his career looking back is the 2014 Rumble (the one Batista won). Had Vince done a switch of the end ad hoc based off of the crowd. And have Roman beat Dave to win the Rumble, the entire landscape today would probably look a lot different. Since Roman would have got so much good will with the fans for preventing the whole Batista wins the Rumble on his first night back scenario.

Maybe he still would have gotten fan backlash, but probably not to the extent that he has now

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What about if he got the Ziggler spot at SS 2014 and ended the Authority for a month, maybe even went a lot further with that than they did? Would that help!?... Idk, probably not. Don't know where we are with the general fanbase, what do people do on screen that actually matters?

That segment was awesome, yet the crowd booed uproariously. 84,000 seats are sold st a Wrestlemania where everyone's talking about a main event crowd reaction... So many people will pay just to boo the guy. Vince sees dollar signs and played us like a fiddle lol

Reactions: Swift

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What about if he got the Ziggler spot at SS 2014 and ended the Authority for a month, maybe even went a lot further with that than they did? Would that help!?... Idk, probably not. Don't know where we are with the general fanbase, what do people do on screen that actually matters?

That segment was awesome, yet the crowd booed uproariously. 84,000 seats are sold st a Wrestlemania where everyone's talking about a main event crowd reaction... So many people will pay just to boo the guy. Vince sees dollar signs and played us like a fiddle lol
Just turn the fucker heel already, that would be the best scenario. Have him beat HHH at Mania, and come back on RAW to tell everyone where to shove it if they don't believe that, he will show them. I'd be interested, but he has the same problem for me as Ryback, the "i'm so serious promos followed up with the heartfelt bs is cringeworthy.

But I barely watch the shit, if it were up to me it'd be HHH CONTINUING to run shit after WM.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Just turn the fucker heel already, that would be the best scenario. Have him beat HHH at Mania, and come back on RAW to tell everyone where to shove it if they don't believe that, he will show them. I'd be interested, but he has the same problem for me as Ryback, the "i'm so serious promos followed up with the heartfelt bs is cringeworthy.

But I barely watch the shit, if it were up to me it'd be HHH CONTINUING to run shit after WM.

Are you the woman, Aids? You losing your damn mind?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

[HASHTAG]#BringBackHeelRock[/HASHTAG]

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I never put much stock on fan response. They've booed Cena for years and still have no logical reason for doing so.
WWE's primary concern is being sure that Reigns is making them money. Being heel or face has no bearing, but the entire booking system is catering to far too many.

Turning Reigns heel will ultimately result in Ambrose being fed to him, particularly with so many babyfaces out with injury.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I found a new weekly pickup basketball game and was shocked to find a bunch of casual grown men talking about WWE almost weekly when I go. They are all huge Reigns fans from the sound of it.

I honest to god didn't know there were adult casual fans. I assumed if you watched pro wrestling you at least had some element of smark to you. Not these guys. I don't even know that they know it is fake; not that I'm going to be the one to spoil it for them.

anyone denying that Reigns' hate is at least a partial-product of fans being overly aware of everything going on is wrong. Fans find out Reigns has a rocket ship to his back and they don't like it. That along with terrible booking has you where you are today. Rewind to the Shield Split and let me book his ass and I promise you he is over as fuck

I refuse to accept this having any basis beyond a very small, insignificant number of fickle fans. If you were really a huge fan of someone and wanted to see them get pushed, I somehow doubt that 98% of people would suddenly turn against that person just because the company does, in fact, decide to push them. There's no doubt some fans who are so frustrated with WWE in general that they decide to just vent their anger towards whoever the company is putting their faith behind, but these people likely make up a very tiny percentage of the fanbase overall.

Also, I don't even think Reigns' booking has been all that terrible. Far from perfect, but for the most part it's hasn't been as atrocious as folks make it out to be. Being screwed out of winning the world title in order to garner him sympathy? Being booked as a superman? Winning the Rumble and main eventing Wrestlemania? These are all pretty standard booking techniques to getting a babyface over. Reigns just isn't interesting enough as a personality for most fans to get behind.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Everybody was on board with Reigns being pushed before it happened. We had threads on here talking about how he would win the 2015 rumble in early 2014 and everyone was happy. Only after the push started did people decide it was a bad idea. What changed?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Everybody was on board with Reigns being pushed before it happened. We had threads on here talking about how he would win the 2015 rumble in early 2014 and everyone was happy. Only after the push started did people decide it was a bad idea. What changed?
I'm guessing the major character overhaul and additional exposure highlighted his flaws, although the Reigns hate is getting very circlejerky.

I'm still sticking by Reigns though, he has a certain star presence to him.