With the new champion, does much change?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sorry but that was not the answer i was looking for. I don't have a problem when people have a good reason for hating a wrestler so much but when they do not, that's when i do a have problem.
He is a vanilla midget in my book. No charisma and I find his look to be a complete joke. You can argue if look should matter, to me, it is definitely a factor. I simply can't buy into this guy going over half the roster each and every night. His character has been destroyed and his segments are brutal to watch.

And frankly slick, I really don't give a flying fuck if you "have a problem" with my stance on a wrestler. I watch wrestling. Some guys entertain me. Some guys don't. Bryan simply does not. If that isn't enough of a reason for you for me to dislike him, too fucking bad.

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score
He is a vanilla midget in my book. No charisma and I find his look to be a complete joke. You can argue if look should matter, to me, it is definitely a factor. I simply can't buy into this guy going over half the roster each and every night. His character has been destroyed and his segments are brutal to watch.

And frankly slick, I really don't give a flying fuck if you "have a problem" with my stance on a wrestler. I watch wrestling. Some guys entertain me. Some guys don't. Bryan simply does not. If that isn't enough of a reason for you for me to dislike him, too fucking bad.
Fuck looks, his soon to be wife is absolutely gorgeous. Who is probably prettier than most of the people on the roster. It's all about wrestling, not looks. You hate his gimmick in my perspective from reading you had just said. Funny because it's the same with everyone as well as you. They all say "Awhh, HE'Z UGLY" and blah blah blah. No Charisma, he may not have the looks but he is talented as fuck. Which is one of his main charismatic feature, he is the best technical wrestler in the world after Benoit had passed. If this guy shaved his beard and had short hair, what would you like him then because that's what you're basically saying is "He's ugly, hate him." Then why hate him about his character, you said hate WWE and Creative. You idiot.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Fuck looks, his soon to be wife is absolutely gorgeous. Who is probably prettier than most of the people on the roster. It's all about wrestling, not looks. You hate his gimmick in my perspective from reading you had just said. Funny because it's the same with everyone as well as you. They all say "Awhh, HE'Z UGLY" and blah blah blah. No Charisma, he may not have the looks but he is talented as fuck. Which is one of his main charismatic feature, he is the best technical wrestler in the world after Benoit had passed. If this guy shaved his beard and had short hair, what would you like him then because that's what you're basically saying is "He's ugly, hate him." Then why hate him about his character, you said hate WWE and Creative. You idiot.
:eek:hgod::facepalm: Brace for D'Z impact in 5-4-3-2-1.............

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lmao at this mark.

Dude, like who you want to like it doesn't bother me. Why the fuck do you care so much who I like? Is school out for the summer already? Shouldn't you be eating paste during craft time?

holy shit.

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score
lmao at this mark.

Dude, like who you want to like it doesn't bother me. Why the fuck do you care so much who I like? Is school out for the summer already? Shouldn't you be eating paste during craft time?

holy shit.
Because people like you fucks, hate wrestlers for the most idiotic reasons ever.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Because people like you fucks, hate wrestlers for the most idiotic reasons ever.
You are pathetic dude. Put me on ignore, I don't have the patience for 12 year olds.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fuck it, I'll put you on ignore.

**crowd pops**

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We need like a warning label somewhere. DO NOT EGG D'Z ON lol
Strange thing is I've been getting along with most new users, even noticed a couple of them followed me. So let's not let this moron Zulfuck off the hook and paint this as D'Z is just a loose cannon. He is clearly a fucking Blue vagina who can't handle the opinions of others so maybe message boards aren't for him? Because again, new users and D'Z have been chillin like Matt Dillon or a disney villain