With the new champion, does much change?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score
As of right now it means something considered it's merged. Afterwards, if they do something right with the belt and give it to someone like Cesaro, there could be more hope for it.
Cena had it and it still meant nothing. I'm not a Cena fan btw. But I do agree, Cesaro should have it and let Daniel Bryan keep the WWE title.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Cena had it and it still meant nothing. I'm not a Cena fan btw. But I do agree, Cesaro should have it and let Daniel Bryan keep the WWE title.
OK, Cena having the belt did absolutely nothing to it because there was no point in giving it to someone like Cena, who already had the bigger belt earlier in the year.

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score
If Bork Laser ends Daniel Bryan's reign, I'll be so annoyed. That part-timer destroys a legendary streak for doing nothing but sitting on his arse. I'd prefer Cesaro to end Daniel Bryan's reign since Cesaro has earned/deserved it. If anyone really has to end it, WWE need to make sure that it's been ended by a younger talent because there is no need to see Cena, Orton and Batista etc as champion again since they're old news, IMHO.

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score
OK, Cena having the belt did absolutely nothing to it because there was no point in giving it to someone like Cena, who already had the bigger belt earlier in the year.
Having the titles together is boring though unless they make new titles which are to die for. I mean this year we got one elimination chamber match when we could have gotten two but the titles were together and that Elimination Chamber match sucked. At Money in the Bank, we'll get one ladder match for the WWEWHC which will suck ass. Last year at MITB, the WHC ladder match was better then the WWE Title ladder match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I tolerate it now because HHH is always out there with him. Once that changes I'm not watching DB lol. In a feud with Orton or Batista or god knows who else? fuck that

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What is all this talk of the titles splitting again!?
:no:
Seems probable because if not, why the fuck haven't they just stopped carrying around both belts?

It was cool when HHH and Jericho had them back in the day, but for some reason DB and Orton look like fags with two belts. Well, probably because DB and Orton are both fags.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Seems probable because if not, why the fuck haven't they just stopped carrying around both belts?

It was cool when HHH and Jericho had them back in the day, but for some reason DB and Orton look like fags with two belts. Well, probably because DB and Orton are both fags.
Yeah I wish they would make one good belt instead. But I find the losing of just ONE of the belts hard to swallow. What storyline would that shit be? A best 2 out of 3 falls where each fall gets you a belt or some shit? Just seems odd that they would split them up again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah I wish they would make one good belt instead. But I find the losing of just ONE of the belts hard to swallow. What storyline would that shit be? A best 2 out of 3 falls where each fall gets you a belt or some shit? Just seems odd that they would split them up again.
Have Brock Lesnar return on Raw, he absolutely fucking destroys DB, who is out of action now for god knows how long (rest of his career??) and then Vince comes out and is like "FUck title unification! Its for pussies! So now that the pussy DB is dead, we are going to have a tourney for the WWE Title. And a tourney for the WHC title! Qualifying matches start now. Ziggler vs CM PUnk!"

Then CM Punk returns, jobs to Ziggler who eventually goes on to win the WWE Title tourney.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score

Why do you hate Daniel Bryan so much?

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score
Well, my indifference toward him spiraled into hate as he was shoved down my throat endlessly.
Sorry but that was not the answer i was looking for. I don't have a problem when people have a good reason for hating a wrestler so much but when they do not, that's when i do a have problem.