Will the negative reaction change WWE's booking?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Movie theaters aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Despite what damage pirating HAS done to the movie industry, it isn't irrecoverable or unsustainable. Films still break box office records for opening weekend and total overall gross all the time, such as The Avengers, Avatar and the Harry Potter and James Bond franchises. One shouldn't underestimate the experience that most people have of watching a movie in a dark theater with others. It just carries a more special and magical feeling to it than sitting at home and watching it on a normal TV does, at least the first time you watch it. (I'd also wager to bet that the majority of movies that someone downloads is the kind of movies they're not likely to leave the house to go see in a theater anyway.)

As long as it wasn't the main event, WWE likely wouldn't care either way if the live crowd happens to shit on it. And I'm still banking on Punk/Triple H headlining this year anyway.
TPB isnt going anywhere either, brother. You can make as many points as you want about it, and no i didnt read the entire paragraph.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
As long as it wasn't the main event, WWE likely wouldn't care either way if the live crowd happens to shit on it. And I'm still banking on Punk/Triple H headlining this year anyway.

Totally disagree. If Orton/Batista segments keep getting shat on for the next few weeks, Orton will drop to Lesnar at EC. WWE don't want their unified championship match getting these reactions at their biggest show.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
If they cared WrestleMania XXIX Wouldn't have happened, the same crap basically from the year before, every match on the card had happened in some form, Taker v Punk (2009) Rock v Cena (2012) and all that other stuff. Back to the point WWE shoves their garbage down our throats until we get over it. The only thing that's going to happen is there idiotic writers are going to evolve their burial of Daniel Bryan into a story eventually finishing with Bryan getting BURIED AGAIN! Man WWE today makes me wanna watch some Dungeon of Doom!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
No. People tune in to Raw, buy PPVS (especially Mania) regardless so there really is no reason to change anything whatsoever.