Will the negative reaction change WWE's booking?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Lmao, I'm sure they are scrambling to make it right as we speak. Meanwhile Vince and HHH are laughing at the thought of a vanilla midget carrying the flag of the E

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I still think they're doing Brock/Batista #1 contender at EC, Lesnar wins and faces Orton at Mania. Batista goes on to feud with Bryan, makes sense really (if he turns heel which he is sooner or later.)

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
They'll obviously make an adjustment to the championship situation. People have made it known that they don't want to see Batista vs Orton. The best place to do it is at EC and have Orton lose the title.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Of course it won't make a difference, Vince "knows what the fans want more than the fans do".

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Nothing will change. If anything, Bryan being in the chamber match (which I expected would happen anyway) is just a way to set up Bryan/Sheamus for Wrestlemania. I picture something like Bryan eliminating Sheamus and "The Celtic Warrior" becoming a sore loser as a result, leading to him Brogue Kicking Bryan as he (Sheamus) makes his way out of the chamber, which causes Bryan to lose the match. Sheamus may even become endorsed by The Authority and become on-screen buddies with Triple H as a result (maybe something about how "Sheamus - not Daniel Bryan - is the next face of the company after Orton's time is done, blah blah blah"), meaning Bryan defeating him at Mania is a way of getting a small victory over The Authority.

As for Lesnar, he'll probably be put into the chamber by Maddox next week or something. It all depends on what they decide to do at Mania - Batista v Orton or Batista v Lesnar. No way is Lesnar/Orton happening at Mania.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You can bet your ass when people start posting in huge #s that they are boycotting WM things will take a quick turn IMO.

Snowman1

Reaction score
You can bet your ass when people start posting in huge #s that they are boycotting WM things will take a quick turn IMO.

You trollin'.

RAWR WWE IF YOU DON'T GIVE US WHAT WE WANT WE WILL COMPLAIN ON THE INTERNET! TAKE THAT!

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I expect that to start after EC
probably the second the match ends. If there are 100 petitions i doubt it will work well, but if there are only a few and 20k+ boycott it and WM tickets start going up for sale by the dozens, i think things will change. I dont think DB will magically get in the title picture, but I do think something will have to change, no one wants Sheamus vs Bryan.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You trollin'.

RAWR WWE IF YOU DON'T GIVE US WHAT WE WANT WE WILL COMPLAIN ON THE INTERNET! TAKE THAT!
I wish I was bro. I do think the buyrates will go down exponentially if DB vs Sheamus is pushed into WM, and like I said above, i dont expect a magic push during WM but I do expect the negativity from the crowd to be large enough for things to change, I just dont see how Punk vs HHH can go down and DB face Sheamus be a match alongside it. HBK could get shoved into the picture the RAW after EC and that would easily be enough.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
No one is selling their Wrestlemania tickets just because Bryan isn't put into the main event lmao. At worse, they'll just show up like usual and bury the main event (or just Batista/Orton) with "YES" and "Daniel Bryan" chants.

People also posted an absurd petition in 2004/2005 to remove Triple H from the main event scene, but a lot of good that did either.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Snowman1

Reaction score
I wish I was bro. I do think the buyrates will go down exponentially if DB vs Sheamus is pushed into WM, and like I said above, i dont expect a magic push during WM but I do expect the negativity from the crowd to be large enough for things to change, I just dont see how Punk vs HHH can go down and DB face Sheamus be a match alongside it. HBK could get shoved into the picture the RAW after EC and that would easily be enough.

When speaking of buyrates, remember the WWE Network is coming out as an internet-only service, so they'd think pleasing the internet would be more of a priority for them, lol. While we in the IWC mostly stream now (making it understandable that Cena's a bigger draw than Bryan) the Network could change the game, but surely anyone (like myself) who was on the fence about paying $60 for this Network will reconsider if Wrestlemania isn't even worth the 10 bucks like it appears to be.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I do think Rhodes brothers and Shield fallout will be great, im waiting for Cena Bray to build before hating on that, but besides that what else is there that will be great? Taker Brock could be great but i guess, again, ill have to wait before judging. Outside of that its a stream worthy ppv.

Reactions: Roi

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Serious question: is it more or less difficult to stream from an online source (Roku, Android, iOS, etc.) than it is to stream from PPV on television? I ask because a buddy (who's a tech geek) and I were talking about the WWE Network and he said that the streaming service aspect has to do with the fact that it's harder to put up illegal streams from those sources than from TV, which WWE probably figures will cut down on the illegal viewing of PPV's. He also mentioned that's probably why they're not worried about DirecTV and others talking about no longer carrying WWE PPV's.

Personally, I have no frickin' clue. That's not my bag, baby.

wk