• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will The Miz go back to jobber status soon?(Miz and Punk house show incident)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Do I really have to comment on it? I like Punk, I really do, but he couldn't lace up Owen's boots.

Just needed confirmation that I wasn't the only one thinking it was a ludicrous statement.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
UH? YES HE COULD! He been WWE Champion something Owen Never got to do!

Being champion does not measure who is better. There are a lot of great wrestlers who never got to be WWE champion, and a lot of them better than Punk.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Being champion does not measure who is better. There are a lot of great wrestlers who never got to be WWE champion, and a lot of them better than Punk.

SO WRONG!

Senhor Perfect said:
Neither did Perfect or Rude, both vastly superior to Punk in the ring.

B/c that were GO ENOUGH! Perfect was good but sat the end he was not better then the roster WWE has at that time. And WAS NOT BETTER THEN CM PUNK SAME WITH RUDE! CM PUNK IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
SO WRONG!

B/c that were GO ENOUGH! Perfect was good but sat the end he was not better then the roster WWE has at that time. And WAS NOT BETTER THEN CM PUNK SAME WITH RUDE! CM PUNK IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

You are so disillusioned its not even funny. Punk can't do half the stuff Mr. Perfect or Owen Hart could do. The only reason Owen didn't win the WWE title was because he died. Otherwise he would probably be a multi time champion

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
SO WRONG!

I'm not going to get into a shouting match, but you can believe what you want, even if it's wrong.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I would trade out the whole current roster to being those 3 back in their prime. Except DB.

Bryan vs either Perfect, Rude or Owen would be dream matches. Like once in a lifetime.