Will The Miz go back to jobber status soon?(Miz and Punk house show incident)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Last night at the RAW house show, Miz and Ryback faced CM Punk and Cesaro. During the match there was a spot where Miz and Ryback were both doing a stalling suplex on Punk and Cesaro. Halfway through, something happened and Miz lost his balance dropping Punk almost on his head.

After hearing about this my question is, Will The Miz go back to jobber status after this miztake?

I really hope not. I think it was a freak accident. Miz shouldn't be doing stalling suplexes on guys. He's not that strong. I think this is a case of bad booking but knowing WWE, I think Miz will go back to being buried by people like titus o neil again. What do you think?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Will The Miz go back to jobber status soon?

DAMN IT MIZ

No. I don't think it'll cause many problems. Nothing to worry about.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
RE: Will The Miz go back to jobber status soon?

Crayo said:
Why involve Miz in spots like this? It baffles me.

Some road agent is doing poor work. I wonder who it is.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Will The Miz go back to jobber status soon?

Crayo said:
Why involve Miz in spots like this? It baffles me.

That's what I am wondering as well. This seems like more a fault of the booking committee than Miz. Miz just isn't built to do stalling vertical suplexes. For a wrestler he is pretty small so this entire spot baffles me.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Not the 1st time Miz messed up a spot, but being that he just learned the figure four from Ric Flair I doubt they'll bury him despite his inability to entertain me regardless.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
* The Miz & Ryback b. CM Punk & Antonio Cesaro. Ryback got the win, pinning Cesaro. During the match, The Miz botched a stalling suplex on Punk and dropped him almost straight on his head. Punk rolled out of the ring and was being checked by officials for a few minutes. He was slow getting back to his corner and even went to the wrong corner at first. He was visibly shaken up and was much slower than normal in the ring. After the match, you could tell it had an impact on him.

Source: PWTorch

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
:eww: Nasty..

Agreed on how they plan a spot like that with him..

But at the end of the day, Miz, Punk and the road agents are professionals.. Why didn't they think this throug beforehand?

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Depends on whether Punk is going to act like a big baby or he'll let him off the hook.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Miz probably said he was able to do it. I don't see anyone pressuring him into making a different spot for a house show.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Miz probably said he was able to do it. I don't see anyone pressuring him into making a different spot for a house show.

If true, they could even make it harder on him..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
If true, they could even make it harder on him..

Yeah. But if Punk recovers quickly and fully I don't think he'll get more than a slap on the wrist.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
If Punk will bitch and moan about it, than he might get The Miz in some serious problems. But, if he won't, than I don't see why Miz should get any punishment...