• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will The Miz go back to jobber status soon?(Miz and Punk house show incident)

Crayo

The Boss
Danielson said:
It looks like he didn't carry him backwards to me

Senhor Perfect said:
Yeah, Miz didn't pull him backwards. How much can Punk really do in that position? He has to trust Miz unfortunately for him.

This.

Miz fucked up, no big deal though. How people are attempting to blame Punk -- or partly blame Punk -- is baffling. Inb4PunkMark immaturity, I think we all realise this was a Miztake.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
As noted earlier, CM Punk suffered an injury scare in a spot with The Miz at Saturday's live event. While Punk insists he's fine, there is concern within WWE that he's not really fine and that he's just saying that because it's WrestleMania season.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/

If true, he's playing a dangerous game.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
OK, so in Cena's absence at the house shows this past weekend, they had Miz fill in his role for the main event? I had wondered who would take over that role. Sucky situation, but I am glad it wasn't any worse than it was and not as bad as it could have been. For his sake, I hope Punk really is fine, but his past pretty much dictates that whether he really is or not, he'll try to push through it and keep working regardless. Just hope he doesn't make it worse or risk further injury by going on if he really isn't fine. Hoping he is OK though.