• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will/should be inducted in the Hall of Fame this year?

SuckIt

Reaction score
There's so many great legends to choose from, but who do you think will be inducted this year?

I'd love to see Austin and The Rock but if they were inducted in the same year which one of them would come out last (as they usually save the best one until the end)

Thoughts?

Vandy316

Reaction score
well i think that Austin and Rock will be inducted at WM25 and Austin will probably be out first. but as for this year i see Ted DiBiase, Yokozuna, and Dean Malenko but dont know about the rest

Yea Rocks not gunna be inducted this year...I heard that they want him to induct his Dad and Grampa...So yea maybe later...Stupid question...Is Savage in there yet?!?!?

CT Styles

^^ Owen Hart won't be cos his wife wants nothing to do with WWE. She blames them for his death.

I think: Stone Cold, The Rock (Another Year tho), Mick Foley, Chris Benoit (for his wrestling, but that won't happen), Sabu, Terry Funk.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I wonder if they will induct former ECW stars anyway

I think: Ric Flair, Tazz, Mae Young(If not already in there), Stone Cold(This year and Rock next year), Bob Orton Jr(If not already in there)